NEED HELP ON EVERYTHING PLEASE HELP!

HI, need lots of help i live in Temecula no idea what im doing. I am the first girl in family to have a quinceanera so i need some help on starting it off
THANKS
Posted by *TEANA*; updated 01/22/04

Well i suggest u to get guys only cuz it will look nicer cuz the girls might try to look prettier than u and anywayz its u who has to get the attention not them but if u want it ti look nice i suggest u to get guys!
Posted by lilshorty!; updated 01/22/04

I GOTTA AGREE WITH LILSHORTY GURLS ALWAYZ TRY TO LOOK BETTA THAN YOU AND END UP GETTING MORE ATTENTION. SO YEAH ITS BETTA IF YOU GET JUST GUYS. OH AND ILL TRY TO GET DA LIST ON WHAT YOU NEED ON HERE AIGHT.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 01/23/04

When are you having your quince do you already have a hall and church set up
Posted by marcie; updated 01/23/04

I don`t think the girls take away the attention. I was the first one in my family too to have a 15anera on my dads side of the family. Even though some of the girls might be real pretty they still don`t take your attention away because your going to be the one with the prettier dress and all the focus is going to be on you they are just there to bring more attention to you because they are like your admireres thats what it looks like and then when you have the waltz and stuff it looks really nice with the girls dncing with the guys all around you the guys wont just be standing there alone. That is my opinion.
Posted by stephanie; updated 01/23/04