Problem I Can Help

DEAR TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

HI TO EVERY ONE MY NAME IS MARIA SELENE I LIVE DONW HERE IN HOUSTON I LOVE QUINCENRA ESPECIALY THE ORIGINAL ONES SO IF YOU NEED SOME HEL I CAN SURELY HELP ON ANY THING I THING THAT ALL THE QUINCENERAS SHOUL BE ORIGINAL BUT DONT FORGET OT HAVE FUN LOVE ASLWAYS THE CHIKA BONTA
Posted by selene; updated 05/04/04

Hello Maria.My name is Vanessa. I am having my quinceanera in July and I would really appreciate if you could help me figure out what we are supposed to be doing. We really have no clue. This is my parents` first quinceanera and neither of them have seen one so they don`t know how it is supposed to go. Please help. Thank You. (forvroceanlvr@comcast.net)
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/04/04

PLEASE HELP ME IM HAVING MY QUINCE IN JULY HAVE ANY ADVICE OR WEBSITES AND IF YOU KNOW ANY NICE SONGS PLEASE TELL ME
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/09/04

Oops heres my e-mail adress extremegigalo14@yahoo.com this is my parents first quince cuz im there only daughter pleaze e-mail me
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/25/04

IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY HELP WITH UR QUINCEANERA JUST EMAIL ME. I USED TO BE ON PARTYPOP ALOT BUT I STOPPED. ANYWAYZ EMAIL ME AT:
La_quinceanera@yahoo.com
Posted by Maribel; updated 06/04/04

Hey, im from houston to well i need some help for my 15 if you can give advice me email is smiley2997@yahoo.com please help cuz im tired of my mom picking everything cuz i dont know wat it is so i really need some help
Posted by annabel; updated 06/05/04

HELLO WELL THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN HERE!!! THE REASON I AM WRITING ITS CUZ I REALLY NEED HELP. WELL WE ARE HAVING A FIFTEEN ON AUGUST OF 2004 AND WE HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR A CHOREOGRAPHER. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CAN TEACH SOME GOOD MOVES FOR THE BALCE AND FOR THE BAILE. I THINK SHE IS GOING FOR A CUMBIA SONG. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Posted by ANGIE; updated 06/08/04