Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions.
Posted by Rosie; updated 11/05/03

THIS IS TO DORA YOU SCHEDULE IS ALL WRONG EVERYBODY WILL BE TIRED BY THE TIME THEY CUT THE CAKE. DOLLAR DANE????????? THAT`S WHEN YOU GET MARRIED !! DUH!!!
PLUS NOBODYS GOING TO BE AWAKE FOR THE QUINCENARA`S SPEECH
Posted by CDC; updated 11/05/03

My name is Avigail Cruz and I live in Virginia, and iyou could please e-mail me at gail20082003@yahoo.com and give me some ideas about how to do my quince. PLEASE!!!!
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/05/03

Re: Ideas for quinceañera`s:
I would like to create sweet 15 websites , for quinceañera`s but I`d like to know if anyone having a sweet 15 coming up would think it`s a good idea? Let me know. Thanx
Posted by Caty; updated 11/05/03

That`s a great idea I have had such a hard time trying to find web sites to help me get ready for mine!
Posted by Gemini; updated 11/05/03

It is hard to find good sweet IX websites ~ I`ve been looking for months! I wanted to create websites for quinceañeras so they could annouce their sweet IX kind of like an online invitation (only you could add alot more info)
What do you think about that idea?
Posted by Caty; updated 11/05/03

Caty I think that is a great idea because it is really hard to find websites on quinces. If you do , could you post it on this website, because I`ll be sure to come and look for it.
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/07/03

Hi...i am having my quinceanera in about a year and i was hoping u could email e at ghobbs82@earthlink.net i would really appreciate it! Thanks

Julie
Posted by julie; updated 11/07/03

Estoy enpezando a organizar una fiesta de quinces a mi hija quiero saber si me pueda dar algunas ideas
Posted by carmen; updated 01/05/04

I need soem ideas 2!
Posted by :); updated 01/05/04

Me 2 Ktaurosgurl@yahoo.com
Posted by KKBB; updated 01/05/04

Here`s an idea, create a website of your sweet 15, you could post pictures, information about your reception etc..let me know if you think this a good idea...(Post a reply)
Posted by Caty; updated 01/07/04

Hey i think the quinceanera website is a good idea...because today my dad was talking about if there is a website out there. That for my quince that we put my pictures up and tell our moments and stuff that happened and what we did right. So like some of our family that couldnt make it could see my pics and my thoughts and stuff.but only if it wasnt to expensive... I think that is a really good thing to do. I had a website earlier but the only thing is that they charge u 180$ for just 60 days........thats kinda dumb and its only 1 picture of a big kind. Or 8 little pictures of different poses. So thats really dumb...well let me know if u start the website. Id be glad to check it out and hopefully we can register con tigo. Ok . Bye..
Posted by lucero; updated 02/15/04

My Quine is in Sept. And i need all the help i can get! my e- mail is babelicous17203@aol.com
Posted by Andrea Fonseca; updated 02/16/04

There are alot of free websites that u can make w/ pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geocities.com or try it in a search engine!
Posted by karina; updated 02/17/04

What is the correct order of event
Like an agenda for an MC of ceremonies.

If you have it in spanish better is for a friend of mine and they only speak spanish
Thanks

He needs it for tomorrow you probably wont check
Until late but in any case i`ll like to have it because is info. For my futrure girls 15.

Thanks
Posted by kymxverlee; updated 04/02/04

Hey i need help with my quinceanera, if you could please email me that would be great!
Olga12345@earthlink.net
-Olga
Posted by Olga; updated 04/02/04

HEY I AM HAVING MY QUINCE IN JULY 17 2004 AND I WANT ADVICE ON STUFF AND IF U DO MAKE THE WEBSITE PLEAZE LET ME KNOW AT EXTREMEGIGALO14@YAHOO.COM I PUT GIGALO CUZ OF NICK CANNONS SONG OK WELL LATERZ HOMEGIRLZ
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/15/04

There is a free webpage. I did my quinceanera page on there. Its great!!!
Posted by Laura; updated 06/08/04

Hey Laura whats the websites name for your quince? so that i can see what you did for your quinceanera.
Thanks
Posted by Beverly; updated 06/08/04