Trouble With The Crown

I`m having a big problem...... You see on the 20th of this month my daughter was getting her hair done to take pics for the day of her quince ....... Well the lady that was fixing her hair told me that the comb on the crown was stuck in my daugher`s hair...... We tried everything to get it out but we ended up having to break the teeth off the comb to get it out..... So i had to go to the store and buy her a new crown ........ Here`s where the trouble begins..... You see my sister-in-law made the crown for her quince and was so mad because it broke and that we are not going to be able to use it because she had already had her pics taken in the other crown...... Besides that she also made the an simular crown for her daughter (that already wore her`s on mother`s day) and she also made on for her mother........ And to tell you the truth the crown has way to many colors in it and too much pink (since her dress is pink) my daughter likes the one that i bought her because it is the traditional crown and her cousin doen`t have the same one...... Now my sister- in - law is saying she don`t want to crown my daughter ...... Now i don`t know what to do ...... There is only three days before her quince on june 26 ..... Please help.....
Thanks
Renee
Posted by renee; updated 06/23/05

Well its all up to you to decide since your the mom and if your daughter likes your crown well thats even better!you just have to talk to your daughters aunt to tell her whats going to happen and if she cant deal with it then thats her problem. Also its a special day for your daughter make her feel special and feel better in somethin she likes better. Well i hope i helped out in something hope everything works out ok=) bye and behave remmember dont drink and drive on her 15 and click it or tickit from california lol.bye have fun.from a friendly person.
Posted by jasmine; updated 06/24/05

Jasmine ,,,, thank you for your advise....... I;m gonna have a good time at my daughter`s party and i don`t drink and there will be no achohol allowed.....so thank you and i hope you have a good time at your quince.... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/25/05

Let us know how ur daughters 15ceanera goes!
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/26/05