Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions. Taz4tweety@aol.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 06/26/04

Gurls.
My name is tania and i live in texas. My 15enra is gonna be novemeber 27,2004 and i have everything but a valz for that night. And i dont know if i wanna put damas cuz i was thinkg about just having guys dress in pachocos. But i have not idea how to create a valz. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP! SHOULD I PUT DAMAS OR NO? AND HOW DO I MAKE A PRETTY VALZ? PLZZ HELP.
EMAIL ME AT Babygirl13_6920@hotmail.com
Posted by Tania; updated 06/26/04

Hi im not having my 15th till july 2005 but im stressed out cuz i don`t want a big 15th party but do ideas about an event organization like when to do what things , lf you could give me ideas on a scheduale for my 15 birthday party i would be so grateful.
Posted by beth; updated 07/08/04

I need serious help trying to come up with ideas with my debut if you could send me pic or information that would really help.
Posted by jackie; updated 08/30/04

Jackie,

Want to do something unique for your special day? Let me create you personalized set of puzzles that are elegant yet fun for your guests and the best thing is that they are centered around you and your life events and favorite charcteristics. I design Trivia, Crosswords, Word Search, Matching, etc. From details in your life. Take a look at samples including sample questions on my website at www.creativepartypuzzles.com...I default to the English language, however I am working on translating into Spanish as well.

If you have any questions please let me know at Sales@creativepartypuzzles.com

Thanks for your time,

Sincerely

John Ausec

Visit our page for more info: Creative Party Puzzles

Posted by John; updated 09/04/04

Hi well my 15 is in feb my dress is white with light blue green yellow purple pink roses. And im ganna give cookies and stuff away but i dont know what to do with my hair. And i need help on the invitations and on all sorts of little things i want it unique diffrent please help me
Posted by BELEN; updated 10/25/04

Hi my name is jorge and my girlfriends 15`s is comming up. I want to get her the perfect gift. Do you have any ideas. I would really appreciate if u could help me.
Posted by jorge; updated 06/27/05