Im Gonna Kill Him

Well my bestfriend and i like the same guy .Shes flirting with him and they both are not single.Im gonna kill him (thats a since of expression) Well 2 can play at that game
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/17/05

WELL GURL ALL I HAVE TO SAY MAY-B HE`S NOT EVEN WORTH FIGHTING FOR THERES ALOT OF FISH IN THE SEA AND BELIEVE ME I KNOW
Posted by Miriam; updated 06/17/05

There r alot of other guys out there! dont fight 4 sum one thats not worth it! think bout it ! is he really worth ure friendship?!?!?!?!?
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/17/05

Yes minnie i no but he`s worth it
And i know theres alot of fish in the sea but i cant swim.
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/17/05

Just bcuz u cant swim doesnt mean u cant catch anythin! u get it? all im sayin is really think bout it i mean who does it seem like hes more in 2? u or ure friend? and is he really worth fightin 4? u r n ur friend really good friends? holla back!
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/17/05

LLOOK HOLLYWOOD I JUST THINK TYHE SAME WAY MINNIE THINKS.... DON`T EVEN RISK 4 UR FRIENDSHIP!!! MAY-B IT WOULDN`T EVEN LAST W/ THE DUDE... DOESN`T MATTER IF U CAN`T SWIM U`LL LEARN HOW TO!!!!
Posted by Miriam; updated 06/17/05

IM A GO WITH WHAT THE OTHER GIRLS ARE SAYIN` I WOULDN`T GO AFTER SOMEONE LIKE HIM. IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS TO GO FOR HIM LET HER GO FOR HIM. LOOK FOR SOOMEONE WHO WILL REALLY CARE FOR YOU AND WON`T GO AROUND LOOKIN` AT ONE OF YOUR HOMEGIRLS
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/17/05

Hollywood, think about it -- if hes flirting with a girl while he has a girlfriend waiting for him somewhere else, whats gonna stop him from flirting with a girl while you are waiting for him somewhere else! If he has the nerve to cheat on his gf, he would have the nerve to cheat on you!! Trust me, hes not worth it!!
Posted by Erika; updated 06/24/05

People thanks 4 the advice but i dont need it no more. I used my own advice.I told i had feelings 4 him and we had the same feeling 4 each other. He was just afraid to tell me.
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/24/05

So he felt the same way bout u but he was just afraid 2 tell u?!?!?!? then u told him then wat happened? wel good 4 u gurl! i hope everythin goes good 4 u! : )
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/25/05