LADIES IN THE HOUSE PLEASE HELP THIS GUY IN THE HOUSE

GIRLS LADIES I NEED HELP FROM YA BECAUSE I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS 14 BUT IS GOING TO BE 15 IN A FEW MONTHS SO I NEED HELP ON WHICH PRESENT TO GIVE HER I DON`T WANT JUST ONE SMALL THING BECAUSE IT`S NOT JUST ONE NIGHT OR ONE BIRTHDAY IT`S A SPECIAL DAY FOR HER AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT SAYING WHAT GIRLS LIKE SO PLZ HELP THIS GUY HERES MY EMIAL IF YOU WANT TO JUST RIGHT TO ME JOSEARMANDO1@UNIVISION.COM OR JUST RIGHT HERE ANY GIRL WHO DOES HELPS ME OUT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN GIRLS I LOVE YA IF YA HELP THANKS LADIES
Posted by CRISTY; updated 06/14/05

Hey,
Well, I am thinking of having mu quinceanera next summer and i really think you should buy her something like a necklace or something. If i had a boyfriend, I would love to dance with him all night and spend a lot of time with her. Email me back,
Carla
Posted by Carla; updated 06/15/05

I think you should get your girl something that she can always carry around, something that will remind her of you . A necklace is a good idea, but you could also ingrave something in it like "i love you" or "i hope you never forget this day". There`s lots of places where you can go .
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/16/05

I also think u should get her sum kinda of jewery! like a ring or sumthin that she would alwayz remember u by! i think its so romantic that u wana make her night special and it sounds like u really care bout her! keep it up! i hope yal give fun! plz let me no wat happens and if shes likes her gift
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/17/05

I personally think you should buy a ring or locket engraved with something really sweet that means something special to both of ya`ll, something she could look back on one day(whether ya`ll are together or not) and remember all the great times ya`ll shared together.
Posted by Amber; updated 06/18/05

Get her a present that you know will really mean something to the both of you! A necklace, a ring, a locket with a picture of the both of you in it! something that has meaning!
Posted by Erika; updated 06/24/05

Hey well, it`s the same age dif. Between me and my boyfriend so I think I can help you.Honestly, I wouldn`t really want anything from my boyfriend just because I`m not that kind of girl that likes to ask for a lot.But, i know a lot of girls do do that and if I were you I wouldn`t get her a ring or necklace cuz` she`ll already be getting all that stuff from whoever sponsors all that for her.So, how about you get her something that`s NOT jewelery.Maybe try MAKING something from the heart.Make her something that let`s her really know you care.But then...you have to decide what to make her.Hopefully, I helped you at least a little.If not, reply back.
Posted by quince of; updated 06/25/05

So chisty wat did u decide 2 give her?
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/25/05

Hey, i think that you should give your girl something with yalls initials in it. Maybe a ring or something that she will charish forever and help her remember all the good things yall been through and show how much you love her. For my b-day my boyfriend bought me a locket with a engravement that said i love you. It was so sweet. Hope this helps and good luck!
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/25/05

U should give her a necklace thats says ya names like example--BOB
LOVES
JANE and put it in a lil pretty gift box and tie a bunch of balloons to it
Posted by lore; updated 06/25/05

Hey also if her birthday is on a skool day take her some flowers or have em sent 2 her if not send them or give them 2 her like in da morning at her house
Posted by lore; updated 06/26/05

THANKS LADIES FOR ALL YOUR HELP IT HAS HELP A LOT U LADIES GAVE ME IDEAS AND IT HAS HELPED WELL ON HER BIRTHDAY IT WILL BE WHEN SHES` IN SCHOOL SO OF COURSE I WILL GO GET HER SOME ROSES AND CHOCOLATES BUT HER QUINCEANERA WILL BE TILL NOVEMBER OH AND SORRY I MESSED UP ON THE NAME OF CRISTY WELL MOST OF MY FRIENDS CALL ME CRISTY OR JOSE BUT I LIKE BETTER CHRIS SO CALL ME HOW EVER YOU GIRLS WANT SO I STILL HAVE MY OPTION OPEN TO SEE WHAT AM GOING TO GET HER BUT THANKS GIRLS I LIKE YOUR IDEAS SO MUCH BESOS
Posted by CRISTY; updated 06/27/05

URE WELCOME! :) I HOPE I COULD HELP! LET ME NO WAT HAPPENES?
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/27/05

Ur welcome happy 2 help
Posted by lore; updated 06/28/05