I Dont Want My Dad In My XV

I dont want my dad in any part of my quinceanera but who am i gong to dance with on the father daughter dance? and whos going to put on my shoe
Im thinking about not having none of those or what should i do
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Bris; updated 05/29/05

You should have your dad cuz it is the father daughter dance,you can also have your brother or a uncle to do that if you really dont want your dad.
Posted by Elia; updated 05/29/05

If you don`t want your dad in your quince then have a guy that`s very special to you to do that like an uncle,brother,stepdad(if you have one) someone like that.
Posted by Mercy; updated 05/31/05

You should not do that. To punish your father is to punish yourself. Be a better daughter than he was ever a father no matter what. You show him that you are the adult he should be. I know that this may be hard to do but if for nothing else in the world without him, you would not be here. You would not be the person that you are if someone else had donated that sperm to your mother. A Quinceanera is a religious service and celebration and in the bible that you will receive, it states, honor thy father and thy mother and thy days shall be long. At least you have a father and know who he is. Maybe him seeing you at your quince will open his eyes and heart and realize what he is missing. YOU need to be the bigger person and show HIM that no matter what, he is the one that is losing out.
Posted by Mika; updated 06/02/05

IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR DAD IN YOUR 15 THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE LIKE YOUR GRANDPA OR SOMEONE ELSE DO IT. WHY DON`T YOU WANT YOUR DAD IN YOUR 15?
Posted by PRISCILLA; updated 06/20/05

Well if hes paying 4 it u should really let him b a part of it.
Posted by lucy; updated 06/30/05

Hey bi#h why dont you whant you papa at your 15 a papa is the best that you can have you have to love hem even if you dont want to
Posted by brenda; updated 06/30/05

Well look, I personally would be proud to dance with my father in my quince, that`s if we actually had dances. But since we don`t i will not get the privilage of doing so. I think that you should have your dad, that is if you feel comfortable with him. If you feel that you have a just reason for not having him stand with you then by all means, don`t stand with him. But do consider his feelings, be the bigger person in all this, you are going to become a woman any ways, Right? When you make the decisssion and you know its the right one, you shouldn`t have any regrets. If you don`t have your dad stand in it with you, i don`t think you should have any one else take his posision, unless that person has been a true father figure to you. Good luck.
Posted by Tasha; updated 07/05/05

OKay instead of you`re father, it`s you`re god father, and the shoes you`re mom.
Posted by vicky; updated 07/06/05

It`s ok if you don`t want your father. My daughter isn`t having her father at hers, it`s not her choice, it`s his. So I say his loss not hers. Her step-father will do the shoes and the dance and give her the best quinceanera party that we can possibly give her. You do whats best for you. As long as you are ok with your decision and your mother is fine with it, thats all that matters.
Posted by carmen; updated 07/06/05