POLL!!!!! I Need To Know What You All Think!

Okay, I need to know what you guys think -- should I have a phantom of the opera-type 15s or a hawaiian luau 15s? My bday is next august, but I need to know now! Please help me out!!!
-Erikita
P.S I dont need any vendors or anything!! I have a bunch already!! =D
Posted by Erika; updated 06/29/05

Hey..i undersand what your going throught becuse mine is also in agust and my mom swiched the hole theme on me i dont even know what it is any more...but thats not the point .....well when i had to chose a theme i couldnt chose between a midnight moon theme and a "phantom of the opera" so what i had decided to do was i was going to do combine them....im haveing the masks in the balse..and im haveing the party at my aunts house ... .so i can have the midnight stars ..see so if you have a surprise dance you can have a hawian dance and for the rest of the party you can swich it up....hehe.... Just a suggestion
Posted by lizzy; updated 06/29/05

Hmmmmmmm. Well thats tough. I dont realy kno what a phantom of the opera theme would be like but i like the idea. Choose which ever you think would be most memerable and fun. The hawaiian theme sounds realy fun but those are more common. I dont think i`ve ever heard of a fantom of the opera 15. It s sounds very unique and exciting to go to. Choose which ever shows your character more. Hope i helped. Good luck.
Posted by laurita; updated 07/07/05

Hey guys! thanks so much for your opinions! it really helped
More opinions welcomed!!
-Erika
Posted by Erika; updated 07/08/05

I like tha phantom of the opera one better. Does a 15 have to have a theme? i kinda do. Its like amor real.
Posted by Candy; updated 07/09/05