I Need Help On Vals Music

Ok i kno what songs i what but i have no idea where to buy the cd!!!!!!! i neeeeddddddd to find a store and quick or website. Please help thanks
Posted by jenny; updated 07/10/05

Hey i teach valses (waltzes) for 15ths in my area where i live..and i`ve gotten most of my music from Amazon.com they are pretty good!
Posted by yuritzi; updated 07/11/05

Yeah and you can alsogo to one of your normal cd stores or like best buy or walmart or whatever store and go to there website on the net and see if they have the cd your looking for...

This is for yuritzi... I am using tiempo de vals by chayanne and im using it to dance with my brothers and abuelos.. (im not having chambelanes) (( do you think its still a good song if i use it to dance with my brothersand abuelos )).... Well yeah and you know in the begining its like serious type and scaryish a lil bit and then it goes to the acual song, well i was thinking if you had any ideas on what i could do during that time when its serious and it barely begins because maybe there can be an act or something lil during that time since its serious and well do you think you can help me... Or any1 else..???...

I hope you can reply back...
~Me~
Posted by me; updated 07/11/05

Well yeah ur right about buying it at local stores, the only prob. I have with most of them is that they don`t have them in stock and most of the time its the wrong ones.

But about your question, traditionally i`ve seen "Tiempo de Vals" By: Chayenne used as main valses that the quinceanera does with her corte (damas & chambelanes), I myself have used it as an entrance song in about 2 quinceaneras that i have choreographed. It all depends on your personal taste. A good one your can dance with them is "Vals de Las Mariposas" that one is reallly pretty and has a good rythymn and the lyrics are appropriate for family members as well. Another good one is "Quinceanera" by: Ismael Gallegos. I hope this helps. Let me know if i can help with anything else.
Posted by Yuritzi; updated 07/11/05

So u dont think i should do tiempo de vals by chayanne?
Posted by me; updated 07/11/05

I think you should do whichever song you want to do because after all its your 15th and u are gonna b the one who will treasure those memories forever in your heart. Its just my opinion. And i`m giving you options. Hopefully everything turns out good for you.
Posted by Yuritzi; updated 07/11/05

See me at www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/12/05