Damas Dresses

Hey everybody! i need help finding somewhere to get my damas dresses for my quince. I kno wat colors i want to use but i need help finding them. Does n e one kno a website or store that i can find the dresses at a reasonable price. Not to expensive becuz i don`t want their parents to have to pay too much for the dresses. I live in san antonio. Thanx everyone.
Posted by Ivana; updated 06/18/04

The cheapest way to go and to be sure that your damas still look very nice, is to go to a seamstress. Try not to use someone who say has a boutique, they charge you more. But yeah just listen out for a seamstress the prices are far moe reasonable and the dresses are just as nice if not better.
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

Hey. Thanx for ur response! i`ll give it a try!
Posted by Ivana; updated 06/18/04

Hey there is a great website where dama dresses go up from $49 its Arnettslaboutique .com
Good Luck
Posted by Guerita; updated 06/19/04

Hey thanx 4 ur response!
Posted by Ivana; updated 06/19/04

No Prob.
Posted by Guerita; updated 06/20/04

If u want to keep it cheap i would suggest going to ross they have cheap dresses that look nice and they usually have alot of the same dress thats what i was going to do but then we decided that they werent going to have matching dresses just the same color hope i helped
Jen
Posted by jennifer; updated 06/21/04

Its relly nice for u to care bout da price.........but its ur 15 so just pick da dresses u want not da ones they want.........its ur day so dont care too much for them!!!!!!!!
For mine I am going to go with wut I like!!!!!!
Posted by Mexican-Chica*; updated 07/01/04

Try house of brides
Posted by julia; updated 01/04/05

If you still need help on finding low cost dresses, feel free to e-mail me at laurecardiel31@hotmail.com
Posted by LAURE; updated 07/12/05