Chambelane Pimp Hats

I was thinking of having my chambelanes wearing hats. Like a pimp hat. That would make the outfit much more fun. If any one has an opinion please give it to me, good or bad.
Posted by Beverly; updated 03/26/04

Bev i think the pimp hats are kinda cool it would be UNtraditional.well thats MY opinion.And when is your quince because mine is in december too.mine is 12-11-04
Posted by Ann; updated 03/26/04

If you are going to do the hats, have them wear them at the Hall for the watlz, NOT TO THE CHURCH. That would be totally disrespectful!
Posted by Debb; updated 03/30/04

Do you mean Pachuco Hats?
"pimp" isn`t cool.
They can carry their hats in their hands while in church, the Lord will understand.
Posted by Rig; updated 03/31/04

Ok My friend had a quincenera and the guys whore pachuco hats it was very tight and the guys looked cute! If you wanna have fun and if you want the guys to like what they are going to be wearing get pachuco hats they are off the hook and their is nothing wrong in wearing pachuco hats is tight!
Posted by Carina; updated 04/13/04

Yeah dats cool im thinking to dress mine up in texedos then at the party as cholos
Posted by consuelo; updated 06/17/04

Are the pachucos supposed to shave their hair off?
Posted by diana; updated 06/29/04

Well I think thango hats will look aight there like big pachucco hats they look cute
Posted by maria; updated 07/15/04

Pues i had my 15nera 2 months ago and seriously the chambelanes look really cute like that I think that`s why i had mine like that trust me girl they look really cute.
Posted by Karlita; updated 06/28/05

Hey yea well mah quinceanera in this year but i want my chambelanes to wear zoot suits the problem is i can`t find the hats. I live in wisconsin and ppl here don`t know about these things.
Posted by Carla; updated 08/10/05