I Am A Quinceanera Instructor

I am a quinceanera instructor and have been since i was 15. I have been doing this as a side job/hobby for about 7 years now. I am currently working on 4 quinceaneras and taught a sweet 16 waltz on the saturday that just passed (26th). If you are intrested please feel free to email me at ria9137@yahoo.com
Posted by ria; updated 06/28/05

Hi, Ria my name is Alicia and I`m in Denver I just opened a new business Fabulous Party Designs and I have taught a waltz to a couple of parties I would like to learn new dances if you can help call 866-773-1202 toll free Thank you!!!
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/29/05

Hey i would be interested email me at markiegrl_fefe@yahoo.com
Posted by maria; updated 07/01/05

I live in VA Ria wjhere are you located
Jasmine
Posted by Jasmine; updated 07/03/05

Hi. I am having my quince in Sept. I was wondering where are you located.. Can you please e-mail me. Thanks. Take care..
~Lupita~
Posted by Lupita; updated 07/06/05

I am also interested with any help you can send my way, I live in Killeen, Tx. Thanks.
Posted by DIANAFLORES; updated 07/10/05

Hey um i need some where i can buy some vals music do you know where i can buy some
Posted by jenny; updated 07/11/05

I need help in teaching a Quince dance to the Damas and Chambalons can you help. If so email me @bgallego@bcr.org
Posted by Barbara; updated 07/13/05

Im havin my quiceaƱera in october n i waz wondering if u could send me a video so i can have some ideas of wat i could do. Thnx it would really help my email is gutzlatinagrl@yahoo.com
Posted by aida; updated 07/13/05

If you have any questions you must email me if you want a response. I will be able to answer specific questions promtly if I recieve an email. Please email me at waltzco@dslextreme.com. Thank you
Posted by ria; updated 07/13/05

Where are you located? Do you sell videos if you are not in the area? Please reply asap, Quince in October.
Posted by betty; updated 07/20/05

Where are you located? Do you sell videos if you are not in the area? Please reply asap, Quince in October.
Email: bettyo@wturley.com
Posted by betty; updated 07/20/05

I am also a quinceanera choreographer in houston,tx. Right now i`m currently in college and working as a medical assistant. I do everything from bachatas, regateton, to hip hop and techno. Im willing to travel (but not too far! ) and work w/ anything... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF THINGS YOU DO.. My email is vicke86@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/02/05

Please help the person who is going to teach my waltz dosen`t have really nice moves and i was wondering if u can send me some dance steps u do so i can show her my quince is on 10-8-05 so i need it quink thanx
Coketa101@yahoo.com
Posted by andreina; updated 08/09/05

Please sende info.
Posted by Joe; updated 08/09/05