Quincenera Traditions

Hi,
I really need some help with quincenera traditions, I never had one but I want to give my daughter one next year.
Thanks, mati
Posted by matilda; updated 07/27/05

Well my quince is this year on Oct. 1st and i have been doing some research on the internet and been asking my mom and aunts and the tradiction goes that the closes sat to the young womens birthday is the day of the celabration and the night before the girl celebrationi a mariachi plays songs for her some people do it but not really no more i`m just telling you the traditioin it was a long time ago well i tell u the rest later i gotta go sry
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/27/05

Oh as i was saying after the traditional marachi in the quinceanera party there is a ultima muneca the last doll for that means no more BARBIES!!!! and there is usaually a vals with the damas chambelanes (traditions are 14 couples as the damas and chambelanes) and the FIRST dance should be with the quinceanera`s Father . And after the vals they usaualy do the zapatillas where they gave the quinceanera there first pair of heels and the flats are a little girl `s shoes. PREtty much that is the most important ! well hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!Any more questions feel free to email me fillmorechick_23@yahoo.com
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/27/05

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party “one to remember”. We now carry a complete line of special “party theme” from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event.

Visit our online store at www.creativepartyfavors.net

Visit our page for more info: Creative Invitations & Party Favors

Posted by Beatrice Ugan; updated 08/10/05