I Need Help All My Friends Want To Be In My Quniceanera

All my friends want to be in my quincea but i am only have 7 girls and 7 boys and all the girls will be friends and all the boys will be family, well i have 10 friends that are girls and 5 of my friends that are boys want to be in my quincea and my boyfriend got mad because his is not going to be on chambelane and my family are very chistin and they have every thing planed and i don`t now how to pick who is going to be my damas and chambelacnes? plz help me i need help they are alll are my friends and my family want all the boys to be family but i want my boyfriend Raul to be my chambelan. What do i do plz help!!!!!!!
Posted by veronica (vero); updated 08/04/05

It`s ur quince, do w/e u want. It might be hard to pick damas, but I guess ur gonna have to pick depending on who u like the most. Who do u get along with better? U should have ur boyfriend for ur quince if u want him to. Explain that to ur parents, it`s ur quince not theirs. And u could make a mix of friends and cousins for ur chambelanes.
Posted by Ana; updated 08/10/05

Sorry but the parents pay the bill! Do talk to them though. They might be open to your ideas.
Posted by Quincemom; updated 08/29/05

First of all r ur parents strict?? do they let u have a boyfriend? if they do then there should be a chance that he can be ur chamberlan. Do they know ur homeboys r ssssssssssoooooooooo sweet that they want 2 be in it?? i would use like 3 of my homeboys if my family waz strict i mean it is UR party. N 4 ur damas i would use who ever can afford everything n if ur having a valce or w/e whoever is a better dancer.hope i helped.
Posted by lore; updated 09/01/05