For Anyone Who Likes Babybash

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/19/05

Hey this is Kristina again do u have any way that i can get SEXY PEEWEE FROM KUMBIA KINGS @ my party? thanks write me @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/19/05

Omg im in luv w/ babybash!!! if theres anyway u can help me out w/ getting them 4my quince that would be great...my quince wont be till december 2006 so i have a while but im really excited so im gunna start planning in a couple months. Email me @ nicebreeze@optonline.net thx so much!
Posted by karina; updated 07/29/05

HEY HOOK ME UP , ITS FOR MY BABY SISTER
Posted by JOANNA; updated 07/30/05

Omg!!!!!could u get babybash or sexy thang peewee to go to my quince e-mail me asap!!!!!!!!!
Coketa101@yahoo.com
Or just give him my e-mail
L8ers
Posted by andreina; updated 08/10/05

OMG that would be great if he or peewee could be at my sweet 16 omg if you can arange that for my sweat 16 i will appreciate it soooo much i ll do any thinig if he could come to Las Vegas for my sweat 16 and to come sing a song for me i beg you PLEAZ PLEAZ DO SOMTHING ...........................................please answer me back at lizeth2006_702@hotmail.com..............................PLEASE DONT 4 GET ABOUT ME
Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/27/05

You guys are dumb this girl is lieing! She don`t know Baby Bash. If her uncle truely was his manager n she knew it, she wouldn`t be trying so hard to prove it to everyone that sees this website. So heads up girl: Get a life!
Posted by serenity; updated 09/01/05