Quinsenera

Hi my name is Thatianaliz Batista and I am fromPuerto Rico. I was wondering if You can send me some dresses so that i can take a look at what I want . I was thinking to do it around May of 2006
Posted by Thatiana Batista; updated 08/25/05

Ok whats good iam puertorican too iam going to tell you iam going to have a sweetsixteen to bye 2007 and looking for my dresses too but i already no what colors iam going too and the girls that are coming out in it i found the dress that i want in the internet on this website www.ellyannasapphirecollection.com you can check there if it dont work go to sweetsixteen..com and iam sure there dresses there so GOD BLESS YOU AND TAKE CARE write back because iam puertorican so i can help you out and where you from iam from .!111
Posted by joanna; updated 08/30/05

Hey Joanna thanks for writing back. Yes i`m from Puerto Rico but I was born in Chicago. I was thinking of having my party around May of next year, but now I`m thinking maybe I should do my sweet 16 on the year of 2007. The reason why is because I`m not that ready and May it`s pretty soon. I just have to find 7 boys and 7 girls. Then my hall and the dresses. I was thinking maybe a turquoize color for the girls. What color are you having? Write back and GOD BLESS YOU.
Posted by Thatiana Batista; updated 09/01/05