WE COMING FOR LATIN BOYS

We da g town boyz and we had our 15 last night and we gave out flyers and sh!t and we gunna be the best and at tha blowout we taking da top, GTOWN BOYZ WRECKIN
Posted by JOEY; updated 07/27/05

Latin boys and nun compared to the g town, 3ast GARLAND

How much do ya`ll charge...?
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/27/05

500 for 9 cadetes

Well g-town boys i wish yall luck on get the latin boiz cuz yall r gunna need it....lol....latin bois comeing up bigger n staying big...LATIN BOIS TO DA FULLEST MUH NIG!!!!aint got nuthin on dem....well laterz
Posted by ********; updated 07/27/05

¿For a suprise dance?

How come u dont show ur name hoe, u scared or wut do me a favor and shut da f**k up nig, bump latin boys, EAST GARLAND TEXAS EGT

Yuh

DDDDAAAANNNNGGGG!!!!........I WOULD HAVE YOU DO MUH XV BUT UM I HAVE 3GROUPS PERFORMING FOR FREE........GOOD LUCK W/DEM LATIN BOYS.

Thnkz who r u , if u dont mind me askin

Im Heather ....*~ 3ast side Plano~*

Hey joey!!!! wut you look like??? You think you can hook me up with a guy that can dance???
Posted by Christina; updated 07/27/05

Already garlands comin up....whose all in tha group...good luck against latin boys...you guys goin to be at tha blow out august 5th?
Posted by .*.unknown.+.; updated 07/27/05

Wus good to all da fine mamis this is joey from g townboyz and yea we ging to be at da blowout and if yall dont already know we straight outta east garland and we gunna wreck,we might not be able to beat latin illusions cuz they be throwing it down duro pero we are for sure gunna wreck over latin x treme , dream team , d town boyz , and the 1s from oak cliff and illusion boys, but my props go to latin obsession they doing it big , my lil cuz in dat ho3 , so u knoe that u gotta show support, but hey christina i got a homeboy named lewis and he single and knows how to shake dat ass, lol. WE GUNNA WRECK , ill hit yall up with our number l8r cuz our manager is still tryna to get sh!t straightened out. Sry for da wait 3AST GARLAND EgT x13

Hey J!!!
This is Mariposa& Christina we both single & sexy so wuz up with it???
~*3ast Side Plano*~
Posted by Mari y Ina; updated 07/28/05

YEA JOEY WUZ UP WIT DA # 2 YALLS CADETES N WUZ UP WIT YALLS NUMBA.......N ME N SUM OF MY HOMEGURLZ LOOK GOOD N LOOKIN 4 A NIGGA SO WUZ UP.....N SO HOW WAS DA BLOW OUT
Posted by DY@; updated 08/08/05

500 of 9 guy your crazy !!!!! ya`ll n*gg*s aint that F**k good!!!!!!!
Posted by angelina; updated 09/18/05

In any of ya`ll n*gg*s what to call me to got know me call me 2149234938 angelina

Joey say boy call me lets talk 214-923-4938 i`m have a 16 so call me angelina

Do yall have a website?
Posted by vanna; updated 09/19/05

If yall do hit me back up @ 214shortcake@yahoo.com aight
Posted by vanna; updated 09/19/05