My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/01/05

ShttrdSpirit@hotmail.com
Posted by Chrissie; updated 01/01/05

Send me some pics i got my quinceanera comng up in july 30,2005 i wanna see if i got get some more ideas for my quince anos send them at lalocalv@yahoo.com
Posted by linda; updated 01/02/05

Send me some pics plz..my 15 is coming up this april...it would help to see pictures...lidoskittles08@aol.com
Posted by ...Qt....; updated 01/02/05

Ive never ever been to a quince and im having one in a month and 3 days!! send them to s2885@coralreef.dadeschools.net (my mom says i should use the one the school offers) but plz send them!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by *sheila*; updated 01/03/05

Hey my quinces are coming up in june and i would like to see ur pics to get ideas please send them to lilhotmama90@yahoo.com
Posted by *nilda*; updated 01/03/05

I`m planning my sisters quince, so please send me ur pics...munchkin69rm@aol.com
Posted by marisela; updated 01/05/05

Please send me your pics thanks.
Xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by Carla; updated 01/05/05

Pinkcarolinagyrl@yahoo.com
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/06/05

Daonlyone4you@hotmail.com
Posted by Jazmin; updated 01/06/05

Hey im having my quinces on july 30 and I would like to see some pics.
CrazzyAzzBia6904@netscape.net
Posted by Liz; updated 01/07/05

Could you please send me your pics at vlo913@yahoo.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 01/07/05

Send me ya pixz congrats on ya 15th ma hit me up at madstyleprincezz@yahoo.com
Posted by Dennise; updated 01/07/05

Hope it waz everything u expected- send picz to llrene214@yahoo.com
Posted by elida; updated 01/08/05

Mexicanbarbie@yahoo.com
Posted by Raquel; updated 01/08/05

Send me your pics.
At: juanita.thomas@nmaz.net
Posted by Juanita; updated 01/10/05

Hey im having my quince in may and i was hoping to get some ideas from you if possible by seeing your pixz. Thanx.
Posted by kristy; updated 01/11/05

Please send me your pics- xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com oh my aother girl wants them too please its ladypink662@yahoo.com thank you
Peace
Posted by Carla; updated 01/11/05

Wow, I had my Quince on Navidad and in Mexico too...what a coincedence, lol...thought I would share that with you
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/11/05

PRECIOSA202_03@HOTMAIL.COM
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 01/13/05

Hey send me some pixz, at
Daisy_z__@hotmail.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 01/24/05

Hi! I hope you enjoyed you quincenera. I would like to see the pixs of you quincenera
Posted by channtal; updated 06/30/05

Hey! im having my quinceañera on december and i need some ideas..... Coul you send me some of your pics??? and ill send you some of mine (if u wanna)
Posted by Isabel; updated 07/16/05

Send me some pixs
Posted by samantha; updated 08/05/05

Hola erica ya i was going to have my quince ther but not all my friends and family can go out their .where did you have yours what part of mexico ya if you get a chance please send me a pic and if you dont mind i would love to ask you a few questions about the quince mine is coming up soon thanks griacias
Posted by christina; updated 08/22/05

Hey i will like to see your quinceañeras pictures so I can get an Idea of how to do mine in 5 months!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!
Posted by yesica trujillo; updated 09/21/05