DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP

Alright, LISTEN UP yall please, I`m going to have a 15 but at the end of January, there`s only like 5 months left n I got NOTHING planned. Man see I want this party to be Off THE CHAIN n I`ve never done N*E*thing like this so I have no clue. Can someone, anyone give me some tips, ideas,help, etc. If yall do yall please, please, please leave me a post message here or email me at rositalongoria@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Rosy; updated 08/28/05

Well first of all i think u should invite ALOT of people besides ur conjunto if u have one get da crunkest dj thats plays cumbias, rap, regeaton,booty music everything n dont make it so hard 2 get in cuz some people jus leave if they cant get in right away. N i would get all my homegurls n homeboys who know how 2 dance and get crunk 2 get everyone dancin. Well thats all i can think of right now hope i helped.
Posted by lore; updated 08/28/05

Hey Edgar how much do yall charge? Write back here.
Posted by ???; updated 08/31/05

I think you should invite all your homeboyz and homegurlz and get the krunkest dj with all the lights and smoke machines and tell your friends that they have to dance to get everybody alse to do the same. Get the best music, I don`t care if you have to beg, and it does not matter if you have it in your hase because that is what i gonna do and i`m gonna make sure it is krunk enough.
Posted by NeNe; updated 09/18/05