My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 08/12/05

Can you please e-mail some of your pictures to
Mariachacon1@hotmail.com
THANK YOU
Posted by MARIA; updated 08/12/05

Hey if you could email me ur pics i would love it and umm so u did learn ur vals in two days cuz im haveing mines over there and i have the same time to learn all that well holla bak
Posted by anai; updated 08/13/05

Ohh yeah my eamil is lapalomita91@aol.com
Posted by anai; updated 08/13/05

Can you please send me your pics, becasuse i am going to have my fifteen in nov 25, 2005, and i would like to get an idea of what its like
Posted by patsy; updated 08/14/05

Oooohhhh e-mail me hun!

Temptation26x@aol.com

Haha thanks!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/20/05

Iam having my sweetsixteen soon so i would like to have an idea of the pic so i would be more than welcome if you sent me those pic thnx and GOD BLESS YOU IN A SPECIAL WAY !!! sent me the pics
Posted by joanna; updated 08/30/05

Can you please send me your pics, becasuse i am going to have my fifteen in nov 18, 2006, and i would like to get an idea of what its like my e-mail address is vianeyaraiza@yahoo.com
Posted by Vianey; updated 09/03/05

I am having my sweetsixteen soon i would like to have an idea of wat to do so can u please send me pics mah email is meza_d@bellsouth.net
Posted by melisa; updated 09/04/05

I would love to see your pictures.
Thank you and GOD Bless!!!
Please send them to Jennifer.Warner@ferguson.com
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/05/05

Hi,
Yes, i would like to see those pics. Please email to me
Posted by Yocasta; updated 09/06/05

Hey thats cool..i would like to see ur pics from your 15th in mexico. Sanchez2284@yahoo.com
Posted by yuritzi; updated 09/11/05

I would love to see pics please. Thank you
Abrowneyez21@yahoo.com
Posted by Angela; updated 09/12/05

Hey can u please send them at angielopez20042003@yahoo.com! thank u cant wait to see them.
Posted by angie; updated 09/12/05

OMG! my birthday is on December 26,1990! HAHA

Well im having mine on January 14th

Can u send me A LOT of pics?

Temptation26x@aol.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 09/12/05

Hey! im havin a 15 in april and i would like to see ur pics too see what its like. Thanks my email is pinkchik09@gmail.com.
Posted by Paola; updated 09/17/05

Can u please send me your quincenera pics to igarcia64@aol.com i`m having my daughters 15th on sept 9,2006 and would love some ideas. Especially from mexico where it originates thanx much. Irene
Posted by irene; updated 09/18/05

Hey... I would like it if u sent me the pictures... Im having a sweet 16.. But doing the things that u would at a quince... Cause i was posed to have one
Posted by erica; updated 09/19/05