30th Birthday Games

I am planning my sisters 30th birthday.. I am trying to find some kind of game that makes her the center of attention. Something to embarress her a little. Thanks
Posted by jvphelps; updated 01/22/04

Print out the following.

"I knew (sister`s name) when...." and have each guest fill in the blank. Then have someone read out the answers and make her guess who the author was. Not only will you all have a good laugh, she`ll be reminded of past events throughout her 30 years and realize how special she is to those in attendance.
Posted by Tracy; updated 01/22/04

Very good idea! i did something similar to that "remember when"....for my husbands birthday.. Any other ideas
Posted by jvphelps; updated 01/22/04

Well, you could copy from the common stagette and dress her up for the occasion. Everyone contributes to her "birthday suit". It doesn`t have to be outlandish - could very well be glamorous if that is the route you choose. Feather boa, tiara, slinky gloves, etc. You could even revert to childhood games such as spin the bottle where she has to "win" each "suit" contribution one by one.
Posted by Tracy; updated 01/22/04

I really like that one,, you have pretty good ideas.. Any more.. For my husbands we blind folded him, and sat down 6 women, including me and two men( one shaved his leg) and he had to guess which was mine.. Needless to say he picked the shaven mans leg. Please help think of more... Thanks
Posted by jvphelps; updated 01/23/04