17th Birthday Party Ideas

I`m turning 17 on Feb. 1st and have not a clue on what to do for a b-day party. I know I want one but dont want to have a boring kiddy party. Also, the parents are strict and cant have any sexual games, etc. That sorta stuff. I also think that my budget will be be limited this year. I want to invite boys and girls... So what do i do? Want some fun ideas.
Posted by Rachal; updated 01/18/04

Consider having a Temporary Tattoo Party!

Visit our page for more info: Tat's Airbrushed Temporary Tattoos Body Art

Posted by Bob; updated 01/18/04

Nah, it`s kinda childish and and not fun. I mean, its cool to get one of those tattoos but not as a b-day party.
Posted by Rachal; updated 01/25/04

Hey, maybe you should just have a party at your house with guys and girls. Maybe my party idea for me can help you. I am going to replace my kitchen and living room bulbs with these bulbs called "party bulbs". They are colorful bulbs that will help set the party mood. Have snacks sitting around and music up loud. For the games part.. I`m not really sure... Maybe truth or dare or something like that.
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/27/04

I was going to have a slumber party for my 18th, but not everyone staying over. The guests come to the venu dress in their Pyjamas or what ever they wear in bed!you may want to say that naked sleepers will have to used make an exception for the night!
Posted by Anna; updated 01/29/04