PLEASE! 13/14 Year Old Co-Ed B-Day!

I need ideas! Age group 13/14! heeeeeeeellllllp!
Posted by Pip; updated 09/03/03

Well my daughter turn 13 on the 30th i was looking and having a hard time doing it but i think a hot air ballooon would be a great birthday party it not to expencivethey fly in the winter and would it be great experance for all
Posted by mary; updated 01/16/04

For the last few years on my 13th and 14th birthday my mom has always got a hotel. I have boys and girls over and then the guys leave early and the girls can have a sleep over it is super fun. It is not a very good idea if those girls are not comfertable with there bodys so i dont know
Posted by Whit; updated 01/16/04

Consider having a Temporary Tattoo Party!

Visit our page for more info: Tat's Airbrushed Temporary Tattoos Body Art

Posted by Bob; updated 01/19/04

This may sound dorky but it worked for my 13th birthday. I got a moon bounce, and everyone loved it. It had been so long since anyone had had a moon bounce. The party was candy themed and we filled everyroom with bowls of candy. We played the movie WIlly WOnka and the chocolate factory, and had whip cream fights. THe party favors were the best! we got custom made chocolate bar wrappers with my picture on it and they said happy birthday Mackenzie! We also gave out toothbrushes as a joke. I had about 30 boys and girls and we all had a blast!
Posted by mackenzie; updated 01/30/04