50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME AT JEWELSPAULSON@AOL.COM
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED.
JULIE
Posted by JULIE; updated 10/27/03

That`s kool. My mom is going to be 50 years old in december. And we childre are planning to mark it for her. If u got any idea, u can also send it to my mail as well.
Cheers.
Dre.
Posted by dre; updated 10/27/03

Check out CookieSnaps-- you could take pictures of your mom from the last 50 years and have them on cookies

I ship these everywhere -- I`m doing a 40th birthday party in two weeks, they are great and people love them

Visit our page for more info: The Snapshot Company

Posted by melissa; updated 10/27/03

I`m planning my own 50th b-day for next April 2004. I`m going to enlarge one baby picture; party favors will include a copy of most favorite recipe and best places to be pampered in San Francisco. Lots of dance music, too.
Posted by Flory; updated 12/12/03

Visit our Online Store to order a Brushstrokes Oil Painting.

This makes a perfect gift for a monumental birthday!

Go through your Mom`s cherished photos, and pick one to be turned into an oil painting. It is a gift that she will truly cherish!

My customers continually tell me how touched their loved ones were when they gave them the paintings.

You can also give a gift certificate for the painting if you would rather your mom choose the photo.

Www.uniquecelebrations.com

Visit our page for more info: Unique Celebrations

Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 12/13/03

I saw your message about your 50th bday party you were planning. I was wondering if you got any good game ideas, if you could pass them along to me. I could use all the help I could get.

Thanks
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/13/04

I saw your message about your 50th bday party you were planning. I was wondering if you got any good game ideas, if you could pass them along to me. I could use all the help I could get.

Thanks
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/13/04

Julie,
My husband turns 50 on March 5th and I have a big bash planned. He loves Vegas so we are having a Vegas Night in our back yard. I`ve rented some blackjack tables and roulette wheels and will have poker tables set up. I found some really fun Dealer Outfits at Party City and Michaels. We`re using play money and I`ve even got a "go fish" prize booth set up so people can redeem their Phoney money! The prizes are like..fun Koozies, bumper stickers that say "50 is Nifty!" etc. My friend has written a song about my husband and will sing it to him in front of our guests. I`m having food booths scattered around the yard. I can`t wait! Hope this gives you some ideas!
Posted by Judy; updated 02/05/04