**NEED IDEAS FOR 21st BIRTHDAY!!!**

Hey, I am turing 21 at the end of March and luckily my bday falls on a Sat. I am planning on inviting 40 + people to come hang out, some who drink, others who don`t. So, I don`t want to have too much alcohol involved, but of course, some to celebrate my legalness.
I would like to go out to eat first, then maybe have people over at my apt. But I am open to ANY ideas!! Please help out if you have FUN activities or ideas for guests to do, or for me, etc.
THANKS!!!! :)
Posted by Chris; updated 02/09/04

Maybe go out to eat with your close friends, and then afterwards, I don`t know what your downtown is like, but go to a club with all your friends. That way, for those who want to drink, can... And vise versa. Or if you aren`t into going to clubs, just have people over at your apt. And tell them byob. Hope this helps.
Posted by Maggie; updated 02/12/04

I always like going with the Hawaiin Luao theme....
Comedy clubs are cool, you could do dinner first and then go. That way people are having a fun time with or without cocktails.
Posted by Rachel B.; updated 02/12/04

For my 21st birthday, friends of mine arranged some activities for me like kissing 21 guys during the night, had 21 different drinks made for me. I didn`t drink them all of course, but I tried them, and it was interesting to see what alcoholic drinks my friend`s thought I would like. Have fun!
Posted by Sara; updated 02/19/04