13th Birthday

Help! My 13th birthday is in 13 days and i have NO idea of what i am going to do!! I want to do something fun that doesn`t cost alot of money. I want to invite about 12-15 friends that are 13 years old. Plese give me some ideas. Thanks
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/22/03

Hey i know how you feel i went though the same thing i have some ideas for you what about a beach party im sure you will be fine you will think of somthing i know you will whatever it is have fun and happy Bay
Posted by devon; updated 01/24/04

You could kidnap about 10 girls and take them to an IHOP, make sure you tell their parents so that they don`t freak out and call the police. If you can rent a limo that would be really fun!
Posted by mackenzie; updated 01/30/04

Hey girl! I normally have "cheap" b-day parties, so here are some ideas for you:
*Put some candy in balloons. Then, blow up the balloons as big as they will go, and post them on a surface-such as a wall(perferably outside). Get some darts (or something sharp). Line up a certain distance from the wall and throw the darts at the balloons. If you hit it, make everybody run and get the candy. (it may sound immature or something, but it is REALLY fun, and -my- guests love it!)*
*have a sort of relay race or obstacle course. Split up the guests into [even] groups and run the obstacle course. First one to the end wins!*
*go to a inexpensive store [maybe hit some garage sales] and buy some party favors and bags. Then, play musical chairs. First person out gets first choice on bags (then 2nd person out gets bag, etc. Etc.) the person who wins gets to go around the table (where you have laid out da party favors) then 2nd place person gets next choice etc. Etc.*
*rent movies (or borrow some from your family) and watch them (sleepover would be good)*
So, yea, hope I helped, and have a great birthday!
Posted by Nikole; updated 02/07/04

You could have a surviver party at your farm if you have one and take a tent and a little bit of food and try to survive the weekend with no parents or showers apart from streams and stuff.
Posted by danni; updated 02/26/04