My Sweet 16

Hey guys i am having my sweet 16 in march and the only problem is that i dont know what song to dance with my father so can you email me song titles and singers what you think is a nice slow song please!! that you so so much.(help me)
Posted by Teresa; updated 08/24/03

I don`t know if you`ve watched What a Girl Wants with Amanda Bynes before or not but for the weddings they sang "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion. It`s a really beautiful song and I love it.
Posted by caity; updated 08/24/03

Hey...I hadn`t really thought about dancing with my Daddy but we are pretty close and that is a great idea. I know that you aren`t getting married yet but maybe Butterfly Kisses would be a good song because you are turning 16....I need game ideas if you have any!!!
Posted by Sprinkle; updated 10/23/03

I just realized that I didn`t put my email address in the box so that you can give me ideas if you have any. I am having about 30-40 people and I am renting out a big room to have it in. I just don`t know what I can do to entertain everyone and I want it to be special. If you have any ideas email me please at StHrNYaNkEe22@aol.com
Posted by Sprinkle; updated 10/23/03

I agree with "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion. It`s a great song and it`ll also be my song with my Dad.Have fun!
Posted by Angie; updated 12/13/03

One song that I think that is a pretty song to dance with your daddy is "To Dance With My Father" by Luther Vandross
Posted by Nelly; updated 12/18/03

You can dance to the song "You sang to me" by Marc Anthony.
Posted by Krystal; updated 03/24/04

You should dance to "Dance with my father" by Luther Vandross. It is such a beautiful song.
Posted by kels; updated 03/25/04

Hey. I am having a sweet 16 also and the song im picking for the dance with my daddy is "There you`ll be" by faith hill. Its an awesome song and is perfect for father daughter dance. Have fun and good luck
Posted by DIana; updated 04/14/04

~Well im having my s16 soon also and i dont know my father so my uncle who is throwing the party will be changing my shoes and dancing with me. He really is like my father figure expect i have no idea what song I want?.. Any ideas would help alot thx and Good Luck to Every1~
Posted by Brianna; updated 04/14/04