If You Need A Clown In VA

Hi, my name is Petals and I have a childrens`s entertainment company. KlownTown offers many fun and exciting things for kids of all ages. You need a Moonwalk, puppets, magic, balloons, facepainting well you`ve come to the right place.
We are in Virginia but do travel for ministry work. Some of our clowns have their Theology degrees, and guess what WE Sign for the DEAF..... So don`t wait call today....... If you are in VA, NC great anywhere else let`s talk.... We may come to you too.....
Posted by Petals; updated 11/06/03

My Daughter will be having her 4th birthday party August 7, 2004 and her father and I thought it would be a good idea to have a clown show, face painting, ect ...for her and her friends. I really need some ideas and a great clown for her party. She wants to have the babrie theme this year but that is not definit yet. I need some advice on where to get someone to come out to her party.

~Thanks
Posted by Roschina; updated 04/26/04

Hi, Where are you in VA? If you want to call me I can give you many great ideas for her 4th birthday. We work with any budget and you get more from us than from any other clown. Call around and then call us. Petals and Ro-D-Yo. 757-338-1617 cell or 757-925-4753 office open until 9pm
Klowntownentertainment.com
Posted by Petals; updated 04/26/04