Teenage Birthday Parties

Hi guys, i relly need some teenage birthday games they can involve kissing almost anything please help as soon as possible my b-days in two weeks!!! I prefer games that both boys and girls can play
Posted by Stephani; updated 06/26/03

Kissing games: 7 minutes in heaven, spin the bottle, suck and blow, the life saver game (line everyone up boy girl boy girl, give everyone a toothpick to hold in their mouth. Put a lifesaver on the first persons toothpick and they have to get it all the way down the line with out touchin it.)

Non-kissing games: bear, sardines, bigger better, lip sync to cd`s, have the guys get up front and put on a fashion show showing off their muscle..etc.
Posted by jenna; updated 06/30/03

You should not have everything planned-sometimes just hanging with friends can be fun. But if you need something to do, find some games that everyone can take part in...like a water balloon fight, scavenger hunt, or volleyball, red rover, etc. By the way-twister is always a fun game.
Posted by Mel; updated 07/17/03

Play spin the bottle. That is the easiest kiss game in the book. Or truth or dare with kissing. If someone either lies or doesn`t do the dare you have all of the people of the opposite sex gather arounf that person, then that person spins around in a circle, blindfolded, and when he/she stops pinning the first person they see when the open their eyes they have to kiss, if they lied on a truth question, they have to give a peck on the cheek, if they refuse to do a dare then they have to french them :-)
Posted by Terrin; updated 07/29/03

The easiest game 2 play is spin the bottle, but instead of doin the same old kissin stuuf, try somethin different, like the frigid test or blowies or pashin for 5mins. Or play suck and blow with a credit card, just try 2 add a little more excitment!!!!!!
Posted by CJ; updated 09/05/03

If i were u i would play a game all u need to do is take of your cloths jump on top of each other and have a gangbang!!!!!!! then get the boys to lick the girlz out it worked for my party
Posted by hodge; updated 09/23/03

Hey, I need some teen party games, but they cant involve kissing or nothing like that. (Non co-ed party.)
Please help me i`m desparate my party`s in two weeks!
Posted by Lexi; updated 09/27/03

Hey can sumone tell me wat -7minutes in heaven -iss,,,.......thanx
Posted by jacqui; updated 11/20/03

What is Pashin` and Blowies?
Posted by Sally; updated 12/05/03

7 minutes in heaven is where u have a box w/ all the girls names at the party on a slip of paper and the guyz pull a slip out w/out looking and the have to go in a closet with the girl alone for 7 minutes and they can choose to make out kiss or just sit there.
Posted by becca; updated 12/13/03

Hey guys I need a few idea`s for a party the problem is I`ve got 7 gurls comin and only 2 boys is their ne1 out there with ne suggestions on wat games 2 play!? plz hurry I` ve only got 2 weeks 2 go!!!
Posted by Anita; updated 12/29/03

I think this site is incredibly nasty and immature ~ its too bad that little girls have to be exposed to such rude and disrepectful behaviors. This is why we are in a world full of sadness, this type of thinking, values, and ideas are for those that have emotional problems already.
Posted by Debra; updated 01/01/04

HIDE AND GO GET IT

Objective: A tag game where you tag by kissing someone.
Categories:
Teens, Singles
Game type:
Active. A lot of movement may be required.
Players:
8 or more players
Needed: None
Rules: In order to play the game it has to be dark so play at night or in a building which can be made dark. The darker the better. Define a set playing area. All players must stay within the defined area. Choose a person to be it. "It" has to count to 20 and then run around the try to find/catch someone of the opposite sex. If they are unsure they can ask "boy or girl". Once they catch someone of the opposite sex, they must kiss them either on the mouth or cheek (decide this before the game starts). The person who gets kissed in now the new "it".

Variation: The person who is it can wear sleeping goggles (the kind the airlines give you to cover your eyes) or a blind fold.

I hope you have fun I know I did with this game and I still do and Im 15.
Posted by Desire Burgess; updated 01/23/04

My friend Alicia, had a Fear Factor Birthday party and she had ten differant stunts. The prize was ten bucks, and I won!!!! :D Here are the stunts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

* try to find a gumball, by digging ur head in wipcream, and when u find it, u have to blow a bubble (first one to blow a bubble wins)

* Get a bin full of freezing water, and fill it with noddles that look like maggots, then put plastic fish in it, and people have to dunk their head in to grab the toys with their mouths.

* Get a bwol full of slimy nooodles, u stick ur feet in and have to find 3 poker chips.

* get two teams, and four bowls, then make everyone line up in their teams. The first person has to crack an egg, but they can`t break the yoke, they have to pass it along their line, and which ever team gets the most yokes win!!!

* anuther wus that she had this hockey thing, and u had to get the puck through the whole, and if u didn`t then u would have to eat a worm, and they acctually hads a big bowl of worms on display.... But then her mom took out a bunch of gummy worms to eat :D

* we had to go down in her dark celler, alone, and find flags then come out. When we got in there, she had a black light on so u could see the white flags, but it was still really freaky, and then her dad jumped out at us and we screamed and ran back upstairs.

* Ok, she had a trey of icecubes, and she said that they put ladybugs in the middle of them, and u had to eat the icecube, and then eat the lady bug in the middle, everyone wus grosed out, but then they told us that it wus just a raisin!!! hahahha

* they had two stunts like this, we each would get a little cup, and we would be blind folded, so we had to eat wutever wus in the cup without knowing wut it wus. Whoever ate the stuff first would win. The first time the stuff was squash, and the second time it wus spinage.

WELL THATS IT, HOPE U HAVE FUN CYAH!!!!!
For my party i`m doing surviver, its gunna be pretty cool!!!!!!! well chow for now!!! bye!!!!
Posted by Cassie; updated 03/31/04

Hey i think that this website is really kewl and i think that some of these ideas for party games and ideas are really kewl. But i also think that some of these games are kinda sick maybe u guys should put better non sick stuff in here
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 04/01/04

All I can think of is 7 min in heaven.
I loved that game.
I met my boyfriend that away but it was at a friends party.
Posted by Desire Burgess; updated 04/01/04

*******************************************************************************8
Anuther really awsome game is, u have to have like 10 differant colours of string, (still rolled up) and before everyone comes, u wind the string around your whole house, so its like a spiders web. When each guest arrives, u let them choose i colour of string, and they have to unwind their way through the house. Along the way, u can have candies tied to the string, so when they get at that certain point, they get to eat a candy. At the end of all the strings, u can put a big prize, and whoever unwinds their string first, gets to keep the prize!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D hope u like my games,

P.s. I was the one that made up the fear factor, and surviver is next..... Please post your comments for my ideas, i am putting a new idea in everyday!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Posted by Cassie; updated 04/01/04

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~
HEY PEOPLE ITS ME AGAIN!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Lol anyways, here are some GREAT kissing games, if u are more of the horny kind of person lol.....
--------------------------------------------->>>>vvvvvvv
*$* Truth or dare or double dare

*$* Fire in the barn (thats where u say three people of the opposite sex, and they have to say which one they would kill, save, and help.)

*$* Spin the bottle <--very popular

*$* Seven minutes in heaven (read up to find more about it)

*$* K`s or H`s (thats where one person at a time has their eyes closed, and they spin around, and who ever they point at, they have to hug. They keep doing this, but each time it changes to sumthing differant, it goes from Hug->Peck->kiss->french ect.)

*$* blows or spits

*$* Make out pit (just like a mosh pit, but instead u make out)

*$* lifesavor pass ( u have toothpicks in your mouth, and a life savor on the end, and u have to pass the lifesavor to the next persons mouth)

*$* Sardienes

WELL THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! BYE!!!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~**~

P.s leave your comments :D
Posted by Cassie; updated 04/01/04

HEY WATS POPPIN EVERY ONE?
.MY BIRTH DAY IS IN JUNE AND I WANT TO HAVE A PARTY THAT WILL BE REMMEMBERED.IM THINKING OF A SORT OF HIPHOP/LATINO/HIPHOP PARTY.
I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND I ALREADY HAVE EVERY THING PLANNED BUT I NEED A PLACE TO HAVE IT.
ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS. I WANT IT TO BE AT A POOL, THAT HAS ALOT OF ROOM A WATER FALL, AND A SLIDE. I AM STARTING TO THINK ABOUT JUST HAVING IT AT THE LAKES. I DONT KNOW I NEED HELP.!!
Posted by CASSANDRA; updated 04/03/04

Hey everyone! Well this summer i was thinking about like having all the peole in my class from 7th grade like have a reunion. I dunno do you guys tyhink its a good idea? And i need some good game ideas. If you guys see my messege please IM me or email me at lakerschic4004@aol.com cuz i will 4get to check this site! ok thanx everyone!
Posted by Penny; updated 04/05/04

U can play bet about kisses. Get in love and snogging, u know
Posted by nat; updated 07/06/04