*~*º*teen Party Games*º*~*

I`m having my 14th birthday in 1wk. And it`s gonna be co-ed im inviting 20 people (10 boys, 10 girls). We`re gon swim in the pool & listen to music & later the girls are staying the nite. I need sum really fun games 4 both the day & nite. Ive already heard of suck & blow, spin the bottle, truth or dare, 7 min. In heaven, i never..., twister, and passing the orange around with ur neck. If u hav ne otha ideas I wud really appreciate it if u wud post them here or email me @ aliciakeysangel13@yahoo.com
Posted by caity; updated 08/24/03

Whats I never??!!
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/30/03

I never is the first person makes a true statement about themselves that begins with the words, "I never…" For example- If one person has never told a lie, then she would say "I have never told a lie in my life". If the statement (without the "I never…") is true for other guests, then they must kiss. Everyone should take at least one turn. Keep playing until it is obvious who will end up with the most kisses- that is your winner!
Posted by Loren; updated 10/09/03

Ummm... I still dnt get it!
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/10/03

What is suck & blow?
Posted by Katie; updated 10/11/03

Suck and blow is wen u line up boy girl boy girl.... And u take a card and put it 2 the first persons mouth, they suck in 2 hold it there and then go 2 the nxt persons mouth and give it 2 them, so if ur nxt 2 som1 really cute, u drop the card and make out!!!!
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/12/03

Ohh!
Posted by Katie; updated 10/12/03

I need somes games for my party its this weekend week!!! i already have man hunt ghost in the graveyard and i never i need them asap!!!!!!
Posted by Loren; updated 10/12/03

I hate you lauren. YOU SUCK!!!
Posted by !!!; updated 10/12/03

WTF?! ME??!!! I dnt even kno u!!! FFFFFFFFFRRRREEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKK
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/15/03

There is a game that i am going to play at my party (I am going to have a boy/girl 20 people party) i don`t know what it is called but everybody draws a piece of paper and one says murderer and another says dective. All the rest are blank. Someone turns out the lights and the murderer strikes someone and they have to fall down and cry out "ouch" while someone else turns on the lights. Then the detective has to figure out who the murderer is by asking questions that everybody except the murderer has to tell the truth!
Posted by Mariah; updated 10/22/03

Hey, !!! how come Lauren sucks? I don`t know her I`m just curious.
Posted by Mariah; updated 10/22/03

Yeah, I wud like 2 kno y i suck as well!! Wat was all that about??!! Who r u !!! ?
Posted by Lauren; updated 11/02/03

One of the games I played last year was when you would give everyone 5 close pins you would even get 5 close pins if you hear any one say party or birthday you would get the pen but if you said it whoever heard you they would get the pen this game last all the time you have your party.
Posted by Desire Burgess; updated 01/20/04

I am havin g the same prob. I am having a party in 2 weeks, a big Blow-out, i guess you could call it and i cannot think of any music. Sorry but i dont no of any games
Posted by Hannah; updated 06/07/04

It all depends really on what type of music you like. Why don`t you try telling everyone to bring their favorite CD, and you can get a few of your personal favorites.
Posted by Brittany; updated 06/11/04

Hey I need some ideas for a non-co-ed party for 13 yr olds. Plz help, my party is tommorrow.
Posted by Jenna; updated 06/16/04

I`m trying to think of some more stuff to do at my 15th. B-day party. I`m inviting like 5 girls. It`s in September so we can`t swim and i`m trying to find not disgusting games. Lol.
Posted by tyleah; updated 07/15/04