DISTANT FATHER/DAUGHTer SONG........

Hey,my dad lives in michigan,and i live in oregon,but my dad and i are close......so,since we only see eachother at the most once a year....waht do u think about lonestars im already there.....i know its not treditional,but...i cant find one that i feel was true...what do u think?if u dont know the lyrics,you should look it up on a serch engine cuse its really pretty.i hope this helps other girls that are in the same situation as me.....
Ps:i only wanna dance with my dad
Posted by sarah; updated 02/23/03

Please???? nebody?this has been up 4 a day........
Posted by sarah; updated 02/24/03

Try the song, butterfly kisses
Posted by andrea; updated 03/17/03

For the "Father /Daughter" song my daughter and husband are using " The Wind Beneath My Wings". There is really special meaning there in the words although not traditional!

Blessings
Posted by Cathy; updated 03/18/03

MY DAUGHTER PICKED "I TURN TO YOU" BY CHIRSTINE AGUILAR
Posted by PATSY; updated 03/21/03

Hey,thanks for the suggestions,but since my mom takes care of me,i feel that those songs would be for her.i love my dad though,i see him once a year b/c he lives in MI and i live in OR.cuse my dads not always there for me,but i love him very much.and i wanna do the dance with my dad cuse i think it would make him feel bad if i didnt.but,im a twin,would it be to untriditional to have my sis dance w/my dad(to lonestars im already there)and me dance w/my mom?
Posted by sarah; updated 03/24/03