Quincenera

Hi I`m having a quincnera in november of 2001 and i have to do the march or waltz which ever u perfer to callit and I need to now if anyone has any music I need some suggustions on songs. I am having a very hard time so if anyone has any music or ideas please email me thankyou very much jess
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/17/01

The song you are supposed to dance to is called La Mariposa if you went on line you could probably find it if not well e-mail me back I have it because I am having one in May.
Posted by Juliet; updated 03/06/03

Hey i was just wondering .. Cuz i`m doing the Vals de Mariposa but is there any sites that helps you out? And Is there any Quinceanrea sites for dress? Thank you *I wish you guys the best of luck!
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/06/03

There is a place on the internet called quincenera boutique and it has some dresses or you could go to ask jeeves and look up quincenera dresses that is where i found the quincenera boutique.
I hope you find the perfect one.
Posted by juliet; updated 03/15/03

Thank you : )
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/17/03

My daughter is having a "winter theme" for her reception. The main vals she will be using is "De una vez en Diciembre`, (by Thalia) or the English version "Once upon a December" from the ANASTASIA soundtrack.
Blessings
Posted by Cathy; updated 03/17/03