BIG QUINCEANERA PROBLEM

FIRST, I WAS SO EXITED ABOUT MY DRESS. I GOT TO DESIGN IT AND I CHOSE HOW I WANTED IT AND MY AUNT OFFERED TO MAKE IT. WELL, THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DID IT THE WRONG COLOR AND EVERYTHING ELSE WRONG EVERYTHING WRONG. IN HER POINT OF VIEW ITS "BEAUTIFUL" BUT ITS REALLY UGLY. EVERYTIME I SEE DRESSES IN THE STORES I START CRYING
( REALLY ) BECAUSE THEY ARE SO PRETTY. MY FRIENDS ALSO HAD PRETTY DRESSES, NOW I FEEL LIKE A LOSER. WAHT DO I DO???? I DON`T EVEN WANT MY PARY TO COME ANYMORE AND ITS IN EXACTLY 20 DAYS. THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT AND I CANT WEAR ANOTHER DRESS. I FEEL SO SAD
:( CYLENE
Posted by cylene; updated 09/22/02

Sorry, to hear about that Cylene, maybe Ms. DeeDee can help.

Maybe, if you weren`t so busy being ugly on this site maybe you could had paid attention what others are doing for you.

I suggest that you swallow your pride and buy one of those dresses you called ugly.

Like my mom use to say " La lengua castiga".

Good Luck!
Posted by Helpful; updated 10/02/02

HEY SLUT, SO YOU`RE BACK...ANYWAYS..I HOPE YOU DIDN`T BELIEVE THIS ABOUT MY DRESS..ANYWAYS..I LOVE IT, IT`S SLEEVESLESS, PUFFY, HAS FLOWERS, CORSET TYPE AND TIES IN THE BACK...MORE PRETTIER THAN YOU COULD KNOW....AND I DON`T GIVE A FUCK FOR WHAT YOUR MOM THINKS ALL RIGHT. DONT BE JELAOUS NOW.
Posted by CYLENE; updated 10/04/02

Cylene,

SHAME on you! How dare you lie to the people on this board who have tried to honestly help you. Your foul language and sour disposition proves that you are still a little girl who is trying to act like a lady. You have a long way to go before you deserve such a nice party of womanhood. Maybe you will soon take the time to look around and be thankful for what you have instead of just writing on message boards to get people`s sympathy simply because you are bored.

I hope your mother never finds out how you treat people who are only trying to help you. When you need help again and no one helps, remember the little boy who cried "Wolf!"

While maturity is a long time in coming for you, young lady, you need to realize that people are always going to try to help you. Don`t look a gift horse in the mouth.
Posted by Hope; updated 10/04/02

First of all, dont complain because you didnt even help, second, i said it wasnt true becouse of helpful` s comments, my dress was wrong, but they fixed it so it looks really nice now
Posted by cylene; updated 10/05/02

It is so unfortuneate that your parents or mother is giving a foul mouthed little priss such a nice party. I am sure that you bring your mother alot of heartache and grief!!!!! Based upon what I have read on this site, the money that is being spent on your party, would be better spent on a tutor... Your spelling and grammar are atrocious... That`s a-tro-ci-ous!!!
Posted by Sam; updated 10/10/02

Cylene, what a prankister you are. I hope that you`ll do us a favor after your quince and seek some counseling and God`s help.

Why do you think I would be jealous? By the way you represent yourself on this site, there is nothing that I could possible be jealous of. I had my own quince and it truely was memorable, but they were MY own recuerdos.

I feel sorry for you, I wonder what happened to you for you to have so much animosity at your young age.
Posted by Helpful; updated 10/13/02

Hello! hey gurl well ur quincianera has passed by but i still wanted to know what happened at ur quinncianera. I`m about to have mine and i would like for my to come out good. Hey i`m really sorry about ur dresss if i had my on that day and i had read ur problem maybe i could have had sended to you so u wouldn`t get embarrased in front of ur friends (if u did)

Yury diaz

Excuse my writing it`s just htat i`m mexican and i can`t write good english.
Posted by yury; updated 10/14/02

For you to solve your problem its that you should tell your mom the truth and then your mom could tell your aunt the truth do you get me and just go up to your aunt and tell her sorry...But its not your aunts party either so just go tell her the truth.... No biggie
Posted by sweet girl; updated 02/02/03

Hey i a very sorry to hear that...maybe u cantalk to your aunt and ask to get another one bcuz urnot happy with ur dress ..if not try to make the besy ut of it and remember after everythng u changing in to a diffren dress and make the bet out of ur party......well hope can help
Posted by jessica; updated 05/23/03