I NEED HELP WITH MY QUINCEANERA!!!

I need help organcizing for my quince. I need to know where to look for the accesories, incitationd, ring, dress, etc. Also if I should have damas and Chamableans or don`t have them. How to do my hair.
I NEED HELP FAST I have 7 months. Thank You soooo much. @-}---
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/05/02

Well I think you shouldn`t have damas & just chambelanes cause it`s your day and you need to be the center of attention, not the damas and you. Just some advice.

-La Flacita
Posted by la flacita; updated 12/09/02

YOU REALLY DON`T NEED DAMAS OR CHAMBLES, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS OR PADRINOS TO SHARE THAT SPECIAL DAY AND BE PART OF YOUR COURT. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE QUINCEANERA IS THE CEREMONY WHETHER ITS HELD IN A CHURCH OR HALL. YOU CAN FIND MANY ACCESSORIES ON THE WEB IF YOU
LOOK UNDER "LA QUINCEANERA". THERE YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM YOUR CROWN TO YOUR SHOES, ACCESSORIES LIKE YOUR GUEST BOOK, CHAMPAGNE GLASSES THE SAY "MIS QUINCE", LOS COJINES (PILLOWS) ETC.
CHECK IT OUT. THERE ARE 15 GIFTS THAT A QUINCEANERA RECEIVES, BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW MANY YOU WHAT IN YOUR CEREMONY TO BE INCLUEDED. LOTS OF LUCK AND HAPPINESS ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
Posted by IGGY; updated 12/13/02

We may have what you are looking for. You can find it on our site here on PartyPop.

We have several Invitations, Accesories, Programs for you to look at. If you do not find what you are looking for on our site. DON`T Panic we can still help you.

Best Wishes and Good Luck!

Visit our page for more info: Magical Printing & Designs
Posted by Ann; updated 12/14/02

Jessica,

We offer beautiful Gowns for your Quinceanera, and Dresses in 31 Color Choices for your Court -

Please visit us on-line...

Visit our page for more info: Gowns By Simple Elegance
Posted by M Hughes; updated 12/17/02

I would want damas and chambelanes because then i would have my friends doing everything with me and not just me doing it alone. So im gonna have damas and chambelanes. So i think u should but thats up to u..
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/20/03

I would like to have a sample program. Could you email me something to have an idea. I need to know how to schedule the activities in during the party. The changing of the shoe and the crown, the procession of damas etc.
Posted by Minerva Lopez; updated 04/08/03

Wats ur email and I`ll send u the outline that Im thinking of using!?!
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/08/03

Iggy
What are the 15 gifts that the quincienera is suppost to receive
Posted by jaclene; updated 04/17/03

To Maribel:
I noticed that you were going to send a run down of events used during a Quinceanera.....mine will be June 14, 2003. We have an idea what goes on, but not sure in what sequence....my court will only have 8 people involved.....what can we do for dance with little or no practice, seven will be damas with one chamble. Maybe something in a circle? We are having a live band also. If you can find the time, I would appreciate if you could help us out......

Thanks,
Patricia G
Posted by Patricia G.; updated 05/23/03