QUINCEANERA SONG

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 09/08/02

I know of a nice one in english. "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle. I think that`s his name.
Posted by Candice; updated 10/04/02

I suggest a song spanish version it`s a tv telenovela theme the song is "quinceanera" You car listen it at www.misquinceanos.com
Posted by Jose Luis; updated 10/08/02

I suggest a spanish song known as " La Ultima MuƱeca." This song is dance when the father is giving his daughter her last toy.
Posted by Silvia; updated 02/13/03

I also suggest "La Ultima Muneca"
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/13/03

I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG "QUINCEANERA" BY Thalia AND I WAS TOLD NO MATCHES WAS FOUND FOR THIS SPECIFIC SONG. IS SHE THE ONE THAT SINGS IT OR WHAT?
Posted by BEATRIZ; updated 02/19/03

I suggest (your a big girl now)
Posted by Esmeralda; updated 02/26/03

I recommend using "de nina a mujer" it`s beautiful!
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/15/03

I also suggest De Nina A Mujer ,it blends good together with the theme of father/daughter dance.
Posted by Cindy; updated 03/15/03

I was also looking for a song.
I thought about one, but im not sure about it.
It is ``Im not a girl, not yet a woman" by britney but i am not sure. Any better suggestions?
Posted by andrea; updated 03/15/03

Beautiful little girl by cheri keaggy
Its perfect!!!!!!! go to kazaa.com and download the system and look up the song
Posted by CHRISTY; updated 03/21/03

The song quinceanera night not come up because thalia sings it with the gropu "timbirichi" not by herself, but sometimes they only have it as her... I also thin that not a girl not yet a woman by britne is awsome for this topic
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/21/03

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SONG HAPPY B-DAY ...BY JAY PEREZ, IT`S REALLY A GOOD SONG
Posted by NANCY; updated 04/01/03

I suggest this spanish song name el valse de las mariposas by tommy valle or the one of chayan its called tiempo del valse its pretty
Posted by magdalia; updated 05/04/03

Tus Quince Anos by Banda R 15
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/04/03

Yeah the song of arkangel r 15 is prety to theres alot of pretty songs for ur sweet 15
Posted by magdalia; updated 05/04/03

My daughter will be having her Quinceanera in July. She and her father will dance to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion.
Posted by Donna Arellano; updated 05/07/03

I am also looking for the QuinciaƱera song by Timbiriche but I am looking for the instrumental version...without the vocal..

Would anyone know where I would be able to get it?
Posted by Jason; updated 05/25/03

I think you should go with im a big girl now, or butterfly kisses...veyr good songs!
Posted by gabby; updated 05/26/03

Who sings im a big gurl now?
Posted by andrea; updated 05/26/03

Whats a tight ass cumbia to dance after the vals!!!! email me at lashygirl062000@yahoo.com
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/26/03