My Bestfriend Wants To Be My Dama But........

Hey all yall 15aneras wassup well i need help and some advise, i`m having my 15anera in a couple of months and i kinda have the same problem as Joana my mom also said that if i have damas they will take the attention away from me and that they will look at them but see my problem is that my bestfriend wants to be one of my damas but mom says i can`t have any damas what should i do can u guys help me PLEASE!
Posted by Myra; updated 07/23/03

Well ur mom thinks like my mom. She said she doesnt want me to have damas. I just told her that its my quince and i could have what i want and not what she wants. So now i am going to have my quince with damas. Also i told my dad and he also helped me convince her that it was my quince not hers.
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/23/03

Well i agree with melissa but if that doesnt work make a her a madrina of something like in church or something and if she wants to dance you two could make up a dance to dance together on your big day or have only one dama and make her a dama de honor.
Well g2g but ill c-ya later
*shortyprincezz*
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 07/27/03

I think that a quince looks better without damas cuz like your mom said it will take alot of attention from you but do what you please its your special day and dont let anyone ruin it for anything
Posted by Marina; updated 07/27/03

Hey well tell your mom that is your big day not hers and that you should be able to have it any way you want and after thtat tell your friend thatyou would be honored
Posted by bridgette; updated 07/28/03