Chambelain De Honor Horror Story!

Hey Quinceaneras! first of all i wanted to say that i hope all of you guys` planning is coming along good!my 15 i on Oct.4 so i am so excited and cant wait!!! n e wayz.... I thought i would tell u about my cousins quince horror story so this doesnt happen to u guys... Her chambelain was sooooooo cute!!!! ...and yea he was flirtatous and las damas didnt know that he had a girlfriend but my cousin did and she didnt care...well on the day of her party the stupid chambelain brought his girlfrend and they were making out in the lobby of the hall and EVERYONE saw them and he didnt even sit with my cousin!!! my cousn was really angry and she liked him and no grl wants that 2 happen on her special day!! so heres my advice... Make sure ur partner is single!! i was going to have this 1 guy b my partner but he lied o me and he does have a gurl so im having another *cute* friend be my partner....ALSO... I have a boyfriend and everyone wanted him to be my partner but i didnt ask him bcuz wat if we broke up??? ... I really luv him alot but it would be kind of strange.....do u guys think i should ask him....we`ve been 2gther 4 six months but e known him 4 a REALLY long time and were like best friends....well n e advice email me
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/22/03

I think you should ask him I mean he is ur guy and why would he break up with ya!? thats crazy I should say. Don`t be afraid and go ahead and ask him... I mean u love him and he probably loves u a lot so I think that it would make ur quinceanera just perfect...ask him..trust me . Good luck!
Posted by Thais; updated 07/22/03

I suggest you don`t aks him to be yours becuz like you said what if you guys break up. Maybe not now or soon but what if eventually you do break up and you have his memory in your video and pictures and you`ll regret it. So unless you guys are married I say no.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/22/03

Thanx 4 the advice... And even though i really luv him lots and even my mom asked me why i didnt ask him 2 be my partner ... I think its best 4 me just tohave him in it as a regular chambelain 4 one of my damas...he`ll still be there with me and thats all that matters....how are ur quince plans coming??
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/23/03

HEY WELL I READ YOUR STORY AND WELL MY OUINCEANERAS COMING UP SOON AND I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR VATO TO BE YOUR CHAMBELAN. I JUS BROKE UP WIT MY VATO BUT WE ENDED ON A GOOD NOTE SO WUT DO YOU THINK, SHOULD I ASK HIM 2 BE MY CHAMBELAN.
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/23/03

Hey vanessa... Yea i think u should ask ur ex boy to be ur chambelain if u guys are still cool...... If ur friends ad nohrd feelings i think that would be perfect... Whens ur quince??
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/24/03

I kinda disagree with you. I think you should ask your guy to be your partner. The way you describe him makes him sound like he`s a really good friend and you would feel comfortable with him during your 15era. But it`s totally up to you who you pick but make sure it`s someone that you will totally have fun with and make your 15era memorable cause it only comes once! Good luck on who ever you make your partner.
Posted by irene; updated 07/24/03

YEA I KNOW THAT I WOULD FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WIT HIM THAN WITH N E ONE ELSE ... AND I KNOW THAT EVEN IF WE BREAK UP WE`LL STILL B GOOD FRIENDS AND I WOULD NEVER FEEL BAD SEEING HIM IN ALL MY QUINCE MEMORIES....SO HOW HAVE U GUYS PICKED UR CHAMBELINES?
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/24/03

Oh thanx for the advice i appreciate it is on auug 2004
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/24/03

So have u picked thechambelaines yet?? u have a year to get them all... I used to think that a year would go by soooo slowly but it goes by soooo fast... My quince is in 2 months
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 07/25/03