Help - I Have No Clue!!

I NEED HELP BAD!! I am trying to help a family in our community with their Quince Anos. I am not hispanic and have no clue what to do - the other problem is they haven`t given me much time. SOOO....can anyone please tell me what all we should include? Does anyone have a checklist - its o.k. In spanish. Any help would be great!

Thanks -
Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 07/24/03

Hey shannan don`t stress yourself over the limit! This is obviosly a big deal but don`t let it give you a nervous break down. I`m actually also helping my friend with her Quincenera yet I`m not spanish either. I can`t even speak the language. Well most important things to think about are:
-Food
-Music
-Hall/Location
-Guests
-Clothing and dress
These are just starters. I hope that helped.
Posted by irene; updated 07/24/03

Thanks! That does help. One additional question - does it matter how many guys /girls you have? Can you just have guys and no damas? At least I do speak spanish although this family does not speak english. They are a real sweet family and I want them to be happy.

Thanks Again,
Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 07/24/03

U dint have to have damas for a quinceanera u can just have the guys its better with just the guys cuz if u have girls theyl take all the attention well i hope i helped bye
Posted by sil; updated 07/26/03