Help With Chambelan De Honor

Ok well i might have my 15 next year and well i have already started getting my chambelanes and damas. The problem is that i don`t have my chambelan de honor. My mom says that she can find me one and i already told her who i wanted which is the son of her friend. But i also wanted my uncle to be my chambelan de honor cuz i would feel way comfortable with him but he lives in Bakersfield and that is like 2-3 hours away. Another problem that i have is that he just got married and his wife is z religion that doesn`t celebrate anything. So i am thinking that if i ask him and he is willing to drive back and forth his wife won`t let him even though he wants to. I don`t know what to do. Should i still ask him and see what happens? or should i just have someone else cute be my chambelan de honor that lives like 15 mins away from me? please help
Posted by damaris; updated 07/23/03

Just ask him tell him how important to you this is he will under stand and he probaly say yes.
Posted by *k; updated 07/24/03

Hey damaris well i think go with what you think is right cause it is your big day and one more question where do you live cause if you live in cali pleaze tell me where gurl !!!!!!???????????????? well g2g au revoir crystal
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 07/24/03

Well shortyprincezz i am from california and i live in upland? where are you from?
Posted by damaris; updated 07/24/03

HEY damaris I LIVE IN FONTANA CA I DUNNO WHY I SAID THIS JUST FELT LIKE SAYING SRRY FOR WASTING URE TIME
Posted by MELINA; updated 07/24/03

Hey it is ok i don`t mind. Why don`t we just email each other instead of posting it all the time. Here is my email adress it is stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by damaris; updated 07/25/03