*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK*

WADD UP PEEPZ! I KNOW ITS HELLA HARD TO PLAN YOUR 15ANERA SO IM WILLING TO GIVE SOME ADVICE. IF YOU NEED HELP I GOTZ YOUR BACK. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU EXIT DA FORUM. LOL J/P! QUESTIONS?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/17/03

Hey babygurl im having my quinceanera on september 2004, i know theres still a long way to go, and i was wondering what you need because my list looks too short. Me ayudas porfavor. Heres my email xoxdolliexox@yahoo.com
Posted by jessia; updated 08/17/03

Well dont worry my list is short too but u just gotta look into it!! LOL my 15 is in a year t00!! just tell me (if u wanna) what u have soo far K??
Posted by KIM; updated 08/17/03

Hey baby gurl i was wondering if you can help me with the decorations for my quince it is going to be in March or April 2004 that is like 7 months away please help . My colors are going to be pink and my damas might wear like a melon color help me fast.
Posted by damaris; updated 08/18/03

THANX 4 ANSWERING 4 ME KIM BUT HERES DA LIST ANYWAYZ
VESTIDO
CORONA
ZAPATILLAS
ESCLAVA
CADENA
ANILLO
RAMO ARTIFICIAL
RAMO NATURAL
MISA
SALON
ARREGLOS: IGLESIA & SALON
LIMOSINA
COMIDA
BEBIDAS
INVITACIONES
RECUERDOS
COJIN
PASTEL
DJ
BANDA (IF U WANT)
RECUERDOS DE MESA
FOTOS Y VIDEO
ALBUM
LIBRO DE FIRMAS
SILLAS Y MESAS (SOMETIMES THEY COME WITH SALON)
CORONA DE FLORES
MUNECA
I THINK THATS ALL DID I FORGET ANYTHING?
JESSICA (I THINK) ARE YOU HAVING DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES?
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/18/03

WELL UR WELCOME BUT U AINT GOT THE ANSWERS FO EVERTHING!!...... LOL
Posted by KIM; updated 08/18/03

Thank you babygurl! I left out 5 things the corona, arreglos, cadena, libro de firmas, and album. Oh yeah i am having a banda because im going to need live music and i am having damas what do you think about everafterformal.com?
Jessica a.k.a Dollie
Posted by jessica; updated 08/18/03

IS IT JUST ME OR IS KIM BEING "LA HERMANA DE LA CALIDA"?! LOL. NO OFFENSE KIM BUT YOUR IN EVERY F***** FORUM. YOU EVEN ANSWER ON THIS ONE FOR ME. BY DA WAY I DIDNT SAY THAT I HAD DA ANSWER FOR EVERYTHANG I SAID I HAD ADVICE. HINT HINT!! AM I RIGHT MAH PEEPZ OR AM I RIGHT?! LOL IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/19/03

I gOtS tO aGrEe WiTh My OnLiNe PaRtNeR iN kRiMe CuZ tHiS mY fIRsT tImE aNd HeR nAmE is eVeRyWhErE. WElL mAmAsH SeE i DiD LiStEn To Ya I cAmE HeRe. JuSt DoNt FoRgEt AbOuT yOuR cReW iGhT. WeLl yA mE vOy PeAcE.
TRAV13SA
Posted by TrAvIeSa; updated 08/19/03

Y U HOGGIN WHO CARES IN MA NAME IS EVERYWERE IM JUST POPULAR.. YA HATERS CUZ I GET ALONG WIT MO PEEPZ!! LOL.. AND IF IM EVERYWERE WHAT DO U CARE? U NEED TO CLEAR UP YO LANGUAGE!!! LOL DIS IS A RATED "G" NOT "R" U NEEDZ TOO TINK BE4 U TALKIN IM OUT PEACE YO
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/19/03

FIRST OF ALL I COULD SAY WHATEVA I WANT AIGHT! AND WE AINT HATING CAUSE WHATS THERE TO HATE. ONE THANG IS PEOPLE WRITING TO YOU AND ANOTHER YOU WRTING TO THEM, CAUSE IF YOU WERE POPULAR WOULDNT PEOPLE WRITE TO YOU ? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! I DONT COME IN HERE TO WASTE MAH PRECIOUS TIME BY ARGUING AIGHT SO CASE CLOSED! LOL
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/19/03

U just want the case closed cuz u scared!!! lol peepz do write to me and i write to dem....... Wat do u care if im on herRRe a lot ... A least i aint da one backin up soum gurl about havin Kumbia Kings at her 15 ..... What kind of ISH is that Kumbia KINGS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so peace my niggy
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/19/03

Drama drama drama! hahaha. Kim dont be dissing my homegirl babygurl i dont think shes scare of you because you cant do nothing to her. Like i said before i got her back and a lot of other people do to. You wanna be black because if you were black you wouldnt be here. I dont think shes your nigga either.hahaha. Like babygurl said before dont hate appreciate and congradulate!
Buh bye
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/20/03

Babygurl needz peepz to help her out cuz she cant handle it herself haha u neva know i might be mixed so shut up... Ok my NIGGA
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/20/03

Are you on right now or sumthing wanna be black. We werent asking you if you were mix! if you are in here then lets start sumthing because i dont like you because you get in everyones business. Buh bye my wanna be nigga! hahaha
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/20/03

This forums are for quinceanera topics hello! i say both of you shut up and start giving more advice. Thank you!Geeez!
Posted by Liz; updated 08/20/03

LOL LIZ THATZ A GOOD IDEA HUH BABYGURL SHOULD START FIRST SHE DA ONE STARTED TO TALK SMACK! LOL

SHORTY I DONT CARE WAT U TINK... ITS BETTA TO BE "WANNABE" BLACK THAN BEIN CHUNTY LIKE U IIGHT DEM PIECE MY CHUNT

Kim your acting inmature two i think i know why babygurl is mad because your answer for her on the forum she made for herself. I think all three of you need to grow up! geez

Give it a rest already kim they stop already give me some advice for favors instead okay.

IIGHT ILL STOP BUT I NEED APOLOGY(SPELLED IT WRONG) ITS OK I JUST ANSWERED ONE THANG SHE GOT ALL CRAZY SO BABYGURL UR A ....DRAMA QUEEN

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DONT COME IN HERE TO WASTE MAH PRECIOUS TIME BY ARGUING. YOUR DA ONE THAT KEPT ON ARGUING WITH ME, GURL YOU EVEN CHANGE DA SUB TO KUMBIA KINGS JUST TO ARGUE SOME MORE. I STOP AND YOU AND SHORTY WERE DA ONES THAT STARTED ARGUING.
MAH SHORTY JUST LET IT GO AIGHT. IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/20/03

I seems like babygurl doesnt want to argue no more for a stupid reason and i think you dont either kim. This time it should be case close for sure. I dont think shorty is arguing because she wants to back up babygurl i think she just doesnt like you kim or she just want to argue for no reason because she has nothing better to do.

I need help. Do the colors silver and white nice for my 15nera? my damas have these cute ass dreses in light silver and my chambelanes have black with their vests light silver and they are nothing shiny or way out of there. My dress is white with silver detail. Its strapless. Well what kinda decorations should i use help mine is this october and i am running out of time and already my chambelanes are backing out big time y can`t they be more like girls
Lol i am having a band i am having la nueva azteca have u`s heard of it well please help me tjanx
Posted by Maria; updated 08/20/03

IIGHT ILL STOP CUZ I GOT BETTA THANGZ TO DO SO IM OUT PEACE YA
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/21/03

Yo kim u needs to chyll ma seriusly i seen u been givin madd attitude to evey1 on all diff forums u need to chyll or get the hell out okay ppl ask for help not bytches
Posted by nycbabi; updated 08/21/03

Lol @nycbaby
So can u guys help me or what
Posted by Maria; updated 08/21/03

I stopped iight dayum... I have attitude cuz i have problems in life

Yea hunni u needs to learn every1 has problemss k u aint the only 1 but i dont see other ppl givin attitude ight
N im gettin my dress at marysbridal n its really nice okay dont judge where u get urs the salvation army? ~nycbabi
Posted by nycbabi; updated 08/21/03

Wasnt this suposed to be a helping message thang cause all you ppl doing in here is fight man juts dont listen to all them haters and get on with out those ignorant ppl and im not not not on kims side shit hell no bye b ye
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 08/21/03

Not like my problems iight i dont wanna discuss it no mo diz aint jenny jonez LOL so ill stop iight im mo calmer dan a few dayz ago

One mo thang and no one get mad iight i just checked one of da messages and baby girl was talkin smack to another girl and babygirl started so ... Dis leads to that she startz the fightz so no one get mad iight cuz if ya do thatz just messed up so peace

DAMN I WAS ONLY GONE 2 DAYS AND ITS CRAZY IN HERE. KIM WHO WAS I TALKING SMACK TO?! SO FAR YOUR DA ONLY PERSON IN THIS FORUM THAT IVE STARTED S*** WITH. NOW DONT YOU FEEL PROUD! LOL. IVE BEEN TRYING TO STAY KOO BY NOT STARTING ANYMORE S*** WITH YOU BUT YOU WONT STOP. SO IF THATS DA WAY YOU WANT IT , THATS DA WAY ITS GONNA BE AIGHT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

NO MORE TALKING SMACK IN HERE THIS FORUM IS JUST FOR GIVING ADVICE AND IF YALL WANT (EXCEPT 4 KIM) YOU COULD GIVE ADVICE TWO AIGHT!

WELL PEEPZ I DECIDED TO MAKE A NEW MESSAGE BOARD SINCE THIS ONE IS FULL OF S*** SO IF YOU GUYS NEED SUGGESTIONS GO TO *NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK #2* AIGHT. THIS ONE IS NOW CLOSED 2! LOL IM OUT!!