Not In Style

I really think that those dresses online are just really ugly who in the whole wide world will wear those dresses. I mean OH my God they are ugly .In my opinion i think they are really i mean reallly ugly . And if some one will like to see at least wat we are talking about they will be figthen and proboly not come to one of the quincianeras . So anyway they are are so in the 70`s . In oter generacion.Gooc luck!
Posted by Diana; updated 03/06/03

Sorry to tell you this but i think you are wrong. The dresses are in style.you probably aren`t in the style for quinceanera dresses.they are cheap and beautiful.don`t try to make the other girls that ordered dresses from the internet bad. They liked it and it will stay that way. Girls from all over the worl think that the dresses are wonderful.you might not feel like it that way but they will look prettier than you maybe.or maybe you and them are going to be very pretty.

You can`t be mean that way! if you don`t like them, fine, but don`t spread it out like a chisme in spanish.

You are making more than thousands of girls right now,sad, because of your behavior.
You know, i should eport you with the internet provider and tell them to not let you in the message boards anymore because of your manners.

That`s rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am telling you this for your own good.if you don`t want to feel that way, just don`t make girls that have quince anos bad!
STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERELY, MARIBEL VALENCIA(PARA SERVIRTE IN PLEASURE)
Posted by Maribel valencia; updated 04/22/03

First of all thank u maribel but no i dont feel bad! i dotn care wut the fuk tha girl say! but w/e to tha girl i found my dress on line n ima have it made n my dress aint fuckin ugly or outha style!! ur taste is fuckin ugly! n mayb its u who aint ben lookin in the righ places! and for any1 else i got my dress at marysbridal or newmilleniumwear! under brloving!
Posted by nani; updated 04/22/03

My bad :newmillenniumwear
Posted by nani; updated 04/22/03

You know what i am not trying to be mean with you, i am just telling you what other people might feel.ehy are blabing about something no one needs to hear in the message boards.and please no bad language,over my dead body ``hun``.use your manners

Love, maribel valencia as you can see.

Have a good day)NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOt)
Posted by Maribel valencia; updated 04/22/03

Maribel!
I totally agree with you! The dresses on the interenet are decent! I guess Maria wants to be hootchified!! She wants to dress like a s**t!!! Sry Maria but it`s true. The dresses on the internet are very pretty!
Cica
Posted by Cica; updated 04/24/03

I had a very difficult time finding a dress that I like until I found this company, you should check it out!!!!

http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quince_ArnettsExclusive.cfm

Bye..
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/25/03

I know that this subject is old bur who carez!!! up ur right marysbridal dresses are UGLY like 2 or 3 are OK but not that MUCH y choose it from der? i wonder...... I know one thing my dress aint gonna be like that!!!!
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/18/03

I THINK YA`LL JUST HATIN ON THE DESSES CUZ U CANT AFFORD THEM. AND U RATHER MAKE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE JUST CUZ U CANT GET THEM. AND FOR UR INFO I GOT MY DRESS AT MARYS BRIDAL. ITS THE SECOND PAGE ON THE QUINCEANERA DRESSES AND ITS THE THIRD ONE ON THE FIRST ROW. AND IF YA`LL GONNA HATE, THEN GO AHEAD CUZ I KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE NOT LIKE YO GUYS THAT ARE HATIN!!!!
IM OUT
VERO
Posted by VERO; updated 08/18/03

I aint hatin Y?? LOL i can afford it there just UGLY!!! straight out ... My dress it 10 times better than MARYSBRIDAL.... IF I WAS YA I WOULD LOOK SUMWERE ELSE CUZ U GETTIN JACK UP 4HUNDRED AND SUMTHANG FO A UGLY DRESS OH HELL NAW NEVER
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/19/03

Hell nooooooooooooo marysbridal dresses are hella cute there like the most famosos dresses right now I GOT MY DRESS FROM MARYSBRIDAL AND I LOVE IT by the way no one should be talking shit about no one because are you guys buying the dresses nope what about if someone cant afford the dress so ill advice no to say nothing and to the other girls that got there dresses from marysbridal i give ya props and dont fell bad if some people talk shit about it just say "are you going to buy me a dress that you think is better for me" so thats all i gots to say im out like this..........................................????????????
Posted by cristal; updated 08/19/03

THATZ UR STYLE BUT NEVER MINE.!! TO ME AND SUM OTHER PEEPZ THINK THEIR UGLY BUT U TINK THEY CUTE OK WATEVA!! IM JUS SAYIN I HAVE I RIGHT TO SAY iiGHT! DAYUM!! U PEEPZ MAKE ME LAUGH! LMAO
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/19/03

Maribel, Nani, Cica, Cristal, and Vero dont let this wanna be black this diss you girls like this she was dissing babygurl two. I think the dresses at marys bridal are pweety im getting mine there two. I agree on what cica said. Thats all i gotta say for now buh bye!
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/20/03

We arent clowns so theres no reason for you to laugh at us ok wanna be lil kim! i forgot to add that sum people are getting tire of you cant you tell. Yup yup yup!lol
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/20/03

OK ... ONLY 2 PEEPZ WOW!! I AINT CALLIN U CLOWNZ DOES IT SAY CLOWNZ NOPE!!!!!!!!! IM JUST SAYIN I NEVER WILL LIKE DEM DRESSES U MIGHT BUT I DONT
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/20/03