Presentation

Can anyone help me with the presentation dance that the guys/girls perform? I need to know what the steps are and how it is preformed - I only have 2 weeks to have them dancing and I am freaking out! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 08/21/03

Hey girl you must be hella trippin right now huh?dont trip ill help u.well ok you have to get the music first and you say you have 2 weeks so ill advice you to do only one song the entrance is like just to walk in to the dance floor and then the main song cuz is gona take you hella long to learn it and you guys should practice everyday.ok you could get the song of chayan tiempo de vals or la quinceanera or any walts but they have to have the ridm then you put the chambelanes how ever you want and the damas.

Cristal
Posted by cristal; updated 08/21/03

Shannan u could also find some dance steps in google.com just look upWALTZ DANCE STEPS okay and then just have them practice theres really no big deal realxe and ull do awsome~nycbabi
Posted by nycbabi; updated 08/22/03

SHANNAN ITS KOO DONT FREAK OUT. YOUR ONLY GOING TO MAKE THINGS HARDER BY FREAKING OUT SO JUST STAY CALM AIGHT. I AGREE WITH NYCBABI YOU SHOULD GO TO GOOGLE AND IF YOU DONT FIND NOTHING LOOK IN DA YELLOWPAGES OR JUST ASK SOMEONE THAT ALREADY HAD IT BEFORE TO HELP YOU OR LIKE CRISTAL SAID CREATE YOUR OWN THANG. LET US KNOW HOW IT ALL GOES K?
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

Shannan, write me ASAP and I`ll tell you what to do, I am a dance instructor and I have done this kind of work before. The only thing is, how good dancers are the guys? sacubayuca@yahoo.com
And don`t panic, write me.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 08/23/03