Need Ideas, Help!

I need ideas on making the waltz entrance different and neat way to end it. Is the dance with the dad done after or before the waltz. Anyone out there that has gone to a quince know the procdure of dance with dad, waltz, thank you speech of the 15 and la muneca ?
Posted by Ale; updated 10/08/03

Hi, there are many ways to do the entrance and exit. The waltz with the dad goes before the waltz with the court of honor. The entrance can be done dancing and at the same time entering the hall. If you need a dance instructor let me know, I am one. Check this page for other helpful resources. Www.csupomona.edu/~acano/QUINCEANERAS.htm
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 10/08/03

Thank you Alejandro I actually have most of the dance put together, I will see how I can incorporate that. The quince is coming up in a couple of weeks in Dallas. At this time we are done with 3 minutes of the dance, I need something that would be simple to finish the one minute I have left on it. I only have to practices left! I`ve thought about having everyone do random classical walz around the room and then kind of gracefully each couple (couple at a time) getting a chmpaigne glass from a waiter/s and strart forming a semi circle and get ready to do a brindis. Do you think this would look neat and classy or just sloppy and undone. Is there a brindis at a quince, I have not been to one in a long time. Give me feedback and ideas please.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/09/03

Alejandro,
Where are you located? How many quinces have you participated in? I am looking for an instructor. Or at least some ideas to teach the court what needs to be done. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/10/03

Veronica, did you try the address that alejandro gave. I`ve tried it and can`t get it.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/10/03

Ale,
I too was unsuccessful with the web address. :<
Posted by Veronica; updated 10/10/03

Im doing my entrance diffrent im starting with a song call qiunceanera the you have to do 2 dances and then dance with your dad with a song really nice called tiepo de valz it so cute
Posted by Jacky; updated 10/17/03