Preguntas!

Hey everyone!I am having my quince on September 20th,2004.I have already started planning..do you think it is too early?I mean ya know should i wait a little bit longer?I know my colors are gonna be Baby Blue and White.I don`t know where to get a dress.I haven`t got a tiara,dress,anything for that matter.I jsut kinda got thing figured of what i am going to get ya know.I know the guys are gonna wear zoot suits cause we saw them and thought it would be soooo cute.I loved the idea.Do you think we should rent out a hall at a hotel or go somewhere to like ya know.Where they have huge things like that?I have no clue of where tog et dresses.i live in Dallas,Texas(OAKCLIFF!!!)lol.Sorry had to put that.Anyways I don`t know where to go or of any sites of nothin.We are gonne get the damas dresses made cause we thought it would be cheaper.I Have no utter clue how many damas we can have..help?lol.Uhh and like where should i get pictures taken of us?What songs should i ask form the DJ?What should i do for the dance with your dad song?We are gonna have an arch to walk through and everything but I have no clue on what or how to decorate our tables.I mean we would prbably figure that out as we go.I still need to do a lot of stuff btu do you think i should start picking who i want to be my damas and stuff????Well help me if you could.Please!
Thanks,
Laryssa a.k.a SADGIRL
P.S if you have any good ideas or whatever or anything email me at Laryssa989@SBCglobal.net
Posted by Laryssa; updated 08/24/03

Go to Jefferson St. In Oakcliff , You`ll find everything there.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/07/03

No it`s not too early to start planning about a yr is right. Mine is in march `04 and i started planning jan `03!
Posted by christina; updated 10/10/03

It`s never too early to start planning a quinceanera. On the hall thing it all depends on how man people are comeing and with a hotel wel... Just go with whichever one is cheaper as long as its big enough a good father daughter song is either mi nina bonita or de nina a mujer and for the damas dresses you should go to ross they have hella cheap dresses there and usually there are 14 damas
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03