I`m Back!!! My Party Last Night Was The Bomb!

Oh my god u guys! my party was the bomb!!! i wish i could do it over and over againg!!!! i dance with the boy that i have a huge crush on!!! i did the vals and it came out just perfect... I was soooo nervous and now i want it againg!!!! the day was really special for me and i even got 100 dollars certificates from my favorite stores and lots of other cool gifts too!!! please take my advice on this one. If u are nervous don`t worry is gonna turn out great. Trust me. Love u guys bye!!!!
Posted by nancy; updated 10/05/03

Hey Nancy where u 4rm and what were ur colors
I`d really like to know so that maybe you can tell me the places where you got ur stuff at. Well its great that u had a great time and i hope the best 4 u!!!!!!!
Posted by wendy; updated 10/05/03

How did you do your vals what music did you use i really need you help by november 22 2003
Posted by rosa; updated 10/13/03

Well i use this guy name jaime, he is really great! if u live in chicago i can give u his number. He was the one who help us make the vals. It was really nice....best one i seen all my life. It was beatiful but it was hard to learn. It took us 2 months. Just tell me where u live and ill try to help u.
Posted by Nancy; updated 10/13/03

Thanks for your respond but i live in Arizona is you can send a video of your vals that can probably help.
Thanks
Posted by rosa; updated 10/14/03

Nancy i live in Houston Tx i would love to see ur vals and you would be doing me a great favor b/c i need some dance steps and anyone who knows of someone in houston that do something tight email me at roxy214@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/19/03

Hey u guys. Yes i will send you my video but only the vals dance because i really don`t want you guys to see my family dancing and eating. It`s really enberassing. Just email me your adress and i`ll send it to you guys. Well seeyaa.! i love you always and trust me your day will come and it will be great!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 10/20/03

~~~~~~~~~~We need your email adress please if you would be so kind thanx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by Roxanne C; updated 10/20/03