I NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!

Well my quinceanera party is coming in 3 months and i need some help First on the tuxedos for the chambelanes like my dress is going to be pink what color should i do the tuxedo balck and pink or white and pink ? AND I NEED SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR MY PARTY 2 FOR WHAT KIND OF MUSI SHOULD I PUT ? Who should i pick to be my CHAMBELAN DE HONOR my cousin or one of my best friends i need lots of things to do in just 3 months left and i am really nervous that im not going to figure all this stuff in time .
Posted by bbygrl; updated 02/15/04

Hey. Well, I think that you should do Black Tux`s with a "light/pastel pink" vest underneath. My quince is on Aug. 7. 04. And the chambalans are wearing "light/pastel yellow" vests underneath a black tux. It looks very nice and classy. My damas are wearing yellow, and that`s why.
For your Chambalan de Honor you should choose soemone that you are really close to. Someone that you can trust and know won`t quit on you. You can pick a boyfriend, but you never know if you guys are going to get into a fight, or break up or something.
As for the music, do anything that you want, but make sure that it`s music you can get up and dance to, music that will literally "get the party started" and keep it going all night long!
Posted by LaDyTeArDrOp; updated 02/15/04