SONGS

Is "Angel Baby" By Angelina a love song or could it be used for the father daughter dance?
Posted by Cassie; updated 09/05/03

I need help, i can`t find any song that i would like to dance in my sweet six teen, but i want the song to be in spanish if someone nows some song please tell me ass soon as possible please!!!!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/06/03

GURL the songs I have are:
Tiempo de vals by chayane
Marcha triunfal de Aida
La Ultima Munneca
Quinceanera by Los Yonics

~Hope that helps~
Posted by Andrea; updated 09/06/03

Hope this helps
~Suavemente
~La vida es un carnaval
~Hoja en Blanco
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/06/03

Absolutely! - regs, FB
Posted by Fran Barb; updated 01/02/04

Here are some songs you might look into:
Marcha Truinfals de Aida (for entrance or vals)
Vals Fascinacion (For Vals)
Quinceanera by Thalia (For Dance w/Dad)
Mi Nina Bonita (For dad)
De Nina A Mujer (For Dad)
All of these you can find in a cd called Celebrando Quinceanera and you can find them almost anywhere Walmart, record stores, etc.. Also try cd-now. Alright I HOPE i help!
**ISSY**
= )
Posted by Isabel; updated 01/02/04

You shouldnt worry about picking that song for a father daughter dance because its perfect. Dont stress over it
Posted by Yuleidy; updated 01/02/04

Here`s one i love and i was supposed to dance with my daddy in mine, but i ended up not having one...the song is" you`re a big girl now" by the stylistics...its an oldie, it fits perfect for a father-daughter dance, especially if you are daddy`s little giril...!
Posted by g baby; updated 01/03/04

Here`s one i love and i was supposed to dance with my daddy in mine, but i ended up not having one...the song is" you`re a big girl now" by the stylistics...its an oldie, it fits perfect for a father-daughter dance, especially if you are daddy`s little giril...!
Posted by g baby; updated 01/03/04

Thanks 4 everything but my b-day pass u dont have 2 have 2 send me songs nomore!!!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/03/04

Jennifer "tiempo de valz" by chanyanne is good...
Posted by *Jk*; updated 02/14/04