Need Help

Hey there girlie-girls! I`m just one of you who is looking for a web site that has good hair updos for my special 15th b-day. I went to that one web page that Maribel suggested, but it`s all about weddings , but nothing on hair dos. I need something quick cuz this hair stylist lady from texas is coming just to do MY hair for MY 15anera, and I`m nervous cuz I still have no clue wut I want.
So hear me out!
Posted by Silem; updated 04/15/04

That sounds like a great idea, thanks, but i`ve tried that like a miollion times already, I can`t figure it out. My party is getting nearer and nearer. It`s on June 5th-----------------not much time left. You can`t believe how stressed I am! I still have to go to Denver to take some dresses to 2 of my maids of honor, and some girls haven`t even paid me for the dress, My mom keeps sressing me out about eveything about every time! Now My mom is telling me, " Come on , you better have something soon for your hair cuz time`s running mija!" And than I have school problems with my work and teachers,------aaAAAaaaarrrrrhhhhgggg!!!! I think I`m goin` crazy! But I`m glad that I got all that stuff off my chest!
Posted by SIlem; updated 04/15/04

Hey Gurl, my birthday is on June 2 but next year I am having my Sweet 16 on June 4th. I just thought that was kinda cool. I know I know I am wierd but whatever. Good Luck with your Quince.
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/15/04