My Quinceanera

Hey all of y`all girls My Quinceanera is on Saturday so i want to ask for any last minute advice you know if i should worry be nervous or just think everything i gonna go good help cuz honestly i`m gettin kind of nervous!
Posted by Neni; updated 02/14/04

Well, i wish you all the luck and suggest you relax and don`t worry, everything will turn out great! tell me how it went and try sending pics and giving me ideas for mine, email me at lilspoiled12@msn.com
Just try to make the best out of it!
Posted by sammy; updated 02/14/04

WELL GURL ALL I COULD SAY IS RELAX AND HAVE FUN CUZ YOUR 15ANERA ONLY COMES ONES IN YOUR LIFE. GOOD LUCK AND TELL US HOW IT WENT AIGHT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/14/04

Hi hey don`t worry or be nervous just be happy b/c this just comes one time in your life Just Party and be happy that your turning 15yrs old .tell me how it went and if you can send some pictures so i can have some ideas for mine b/c mines is on May 29.2004 and i want to get some ideas for my b-day Email me at Krissly02@aol.com
Posted by Krissly; updated 02/15/04

Hey y`all girlz thanx for the advice and i`ll try my best to relax ya que nomas faltan cinco dias and i`ll try to post as many pics as i can hey krissly your quinceanera is on the same day of 2 of my friends i don`t know which one to gol to but if my parents let me i`ll go to both ok thanks y`all and i`ll be sure to tell y`all how it went THANX
Posted by Neni; updated 02/16/04

Have fun and could u plez send some me pics if u dont mind to calichik912007@yahoo.com
Posted by cindy; updated 02/16/04

Hey gurl don`t worry u`ll do great and know that i might do great. Have a great time and have fun. It`s your day to do yo thing. Don`t let nothin get in your way and nobody either.
Gots to go holla back
Maricela
Known as Marcie
Posted by Maricela Ramirez; updated 04/15/04